The Ultimate Online Cruise Resource
Five million visitors strong, Cruise Critic is a critically acclaimed interactive community comprised of avid and first-time cruisers who enjoy the fun of planning, researching and sharing their passion for cruising. No other single resource covers the world of cruising as thoroughly as CruiseCritic.com. Cruise Critic’s world-renowned editorial staff offers objective cruise reviews, features, ports of call profiles and destination stories. The Cruise Critic message boards are the most active in the world.
Since its inception in 1995, Cruise Critic has earned the status of being the most influential cruise site on the Web, and an innovator of consumer-oriented cruise travel news.
Cruise Critic is the only cruise Web site that delivers:
- Authority as the market leader
- The largest audience of cruisers
- Strong emotional connection with consumers
- The latest trends in cruise travel
- A highly targeted audience of readers who are passionate about cruising
- Strong brand loyalty among users
Cruise Critic traffic has grown 350% over the last five years, attracting more monthly visitors than all of its competitors combined.
Breaking New Ground
Cruise Critic's Content Leads the Industry
As the market leader, Cruise Critic is on the front line offering breaking cruise news and trends. Cruise Critic was the first to launch comprehensive information centers and special features that offer up-to-the-minute information for the entire cruising population. Cruise Critic is the most innovative consumer cruise resource offering:
Cruise Critic unveiled a site-wide redesign in early 2007, improving ease of use and winning rave reviews by the industry and consumers alike. Members can watch cruise videos, read breaking news, or interact with one another on the message boards.
- Daily polls (tracking consumer trends)
- Virtual Cruises
- Cruise Videos
- Shipyard Visits
- Photo Essays
- Annual Spring Break Guide
- The Hurricane Zone (chronicling storm-related information during the season)
- Gift Central (a holiday oriented gift depot of unique finds for cruisers)
Comprehensive Cruise Vacation Planning Guide
Our comprehensive cruise vacation planning guide is renowned for objective cruise reviews on over 275 ships, more than 60 cruise line profiles, information on what to do and where to go in 200+ worldwide ports and readers' ship ratings and reviews, cruise bargains and cruise tips. Our comprehensive coverage features:
Cruise Critic's Reach
- Cruise Reviews
- Ports of Call Profiles and Destination Features
- Cruise Styles: Lifestyle and Specialty Cruising
- Feature Articles
- First-Time Cruiser’s Guide
- Member Reviews
- Find a Cruise
- Cruise Critic reaches more cruise vacationers than any other print or online publication.
- Cruise Critic is ranked the number one cruise information Web site on Hitwise.
- Cruise Critic receives more visitors than all of its competitors combined.
- Share of Voice: 61% of online cruisers visit our Web site.
- 5 million of our readers are planning to take a cruise in the next 12 months.