Costa Serena Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruises Reviews > Costa Serena
Sponsored Listings:
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
When Costa Cruises launched Costa Serena in 2007, I wondered how the Europeans at whom it was aimed would react to an American ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Costa Serena Cruise Reviews: 103

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Not too shabby by bernie.oconnor1

I booked this about a month before going and instantly regretted it after reading the reviews ... continue

Low Class by allan.murota

The destinations were great, the crew were not overly friendly or accomodating, the excursion ... continue

Mediterranean 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Costa Serena by PatsyG

This was our first cruise so we didn't have anything to compare other than we have stayed in ... continue

Western Mediterranean 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Definitely do it again! by TheTrueScotsman

This was our first ever cruise so it would be fair to say that any review we give must reflect ... continue

Chilling Costa Serena..Go for it and enjoy!! by johnboyday

We have just returned from a very good costa serena cruise..our embarkation in Barcelona was a ... continue

A big disappointment by Almskou

To celebrate my 40-year-old birthday and my husband’s 50-year-old birthday, we decided to ... continue

Western Caribbean 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena once, versus Norweigian Cruise Line by apatulski

Background information, family of 4 with children from 1993, and 1998 (This year 20 and 16, ... continue

Western Mediterranean 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great food. by sivadasil

The food in the dining room and the lunch buffet had excellent food. A buffet option should also ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Serena exceeded our expectations by Blondie008

A little background. Experienced cruisers, have cruises with most of the main lines, and this ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointment by Tricia278

I was on a 7 day cruise. Destinations were very good. Cabin Staff and Bar Staff were excellent. ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant experience by sunadict

I’ve just arrived from my first cruise experience in Costa Serena, through the ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise by Marionparko

We had booked 4 inside cabins for the family! We were given 2 at the back deck 7, 1 at the front ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Simply wonderful by WildRedHed

My age 59, travelling with my 88 year old Dad. We have been on many cruises with different ... continue

Western Mediterranean 05/14 5+ out of 5+
We loved the Costa Serena! by LeeAnnS

We just returned from a 7-night Western Mediterranean cruise on the Costa Serena. As some other ... continue

Western Mediterranean 04/14 Not Rated
Costa Serena v Costa Mediterranea by rowingmachine

We have little experience of cruising and our judgements are necessarily based on limited ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time crusier with a few reservations by jollyhollys

This review contains some of my own personal thoughts, opinions and suggestions that could ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Be your own judge by stanjt

This was our second trip on the Costa Serena and knew exactly what to expect. Firstly this is an ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean trip, big success!! by dwergkees59

Let me starts to explain that my wife and I have travelled to and in many countries and we ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 5+ out of 5+
dont believe all the bad things you read about costa by iloveglee

We have recently returned from a costa cruise, which we almost didn't take because of all the ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Don't sail with Costa!!!!!!! by Kipper21

We are not normally difficult to please. We have taken eight cruises between my sister and I and ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Cheap and I can now see why by Galway6

First whats good

- The price! This was the cheapest cruise we've been on

- The ... continue

Western Mediterranean 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena very poor rating by judyrita65

The check-in on date of departure was a nightmare. No one seemed to know what they were doing? ... continue

Italy 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Ever! by Moon&thestarz

Do not chose this cruise line. Regardless of the price. I beg you. There are too many excellent ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Dont Book with Costa if you only speak Englsh and dont smoke by nimbus9020

I have just returned yesterday 18th November 2013 from a very disappointing seven night cruise ... continue

Western Mediterranean 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena cruise by FinlandLapland

We cruised with Costa Serena to Civitaveccia,Olbia,Palma de Mallorca,Ibiza and Toulon.The last ... continue

Western Mediterranean 08/13 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa Serena
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Costa Serena review