Thomson Majesty Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Reviews > Thomson Majesty
Sponsored Listings:

Thomson Majesty Cruise Reviews: 119

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
The worst cruise I have ever been on. by patroberts

Requested assistance since I have arthritis.  Manchester airport merely gave my sister a ... continue

Mediterranean 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great time, pity about the airport by oddjob30

We went on holiday with two friends who had never cruised before. We had spent a week on the ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Dont waste your hard earned money!! by mobli

Just returned last night. Have done well over 30 cruises, many different cruise lines, including ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable destinations! by hector04

This was my first cruise but I was travelling with my sister who had been before with royal ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
You get what you pay for! by Short John Silver

PROS: Cheap. Very quick and easy transfers and booking in. Great cabin service. Good ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice Adriatic cruise! by The Kraken

My wife and I have been on the Thomson Majesty before, two years ago. As we enjoyed the ... continue

Mediterranean 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Adriatic explorer by jolinbra

Transfers good. Food good but less choice in buffet, no carved joint. Ice cream has to be paid ... continue

Mediterranean 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
CQS or Thomson Evaluation Questionnaire by Gilmah Croft

Thomson Majesty Cruise October 2014

Do you fill in the evaluation questionnaire or CQS ... continue

Greece 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
October Cruise in Adriatic by KAYARTY

We went on a cruise on the Thompson Majesty in early October around the Adriatic. The weather ... continue

Mediterranean 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not the Best Thomson Ship by Christinejtanner

First off I must say that the itinery was amazing, great ports and places to visit, Corfu, Koper ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Majesty by ZINCO55

I have to comment on this Cruise visiting the Greek Islands and then to Venice, as most of the ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cost Cutting Disappointments by derekkeith35

Six of us just returned from a week on the Majesty and I have a lot of issues but first I would ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Another Fantastic Cruise ! by Reebok

Having read some reviews we were a little concerned at what to expect. Any fears were completely ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Adriatic explorer, Aegean delights by cornishpilchards61

A very poor ship, far too small for the number of passengers, completely inadeqate facilities ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
A great holiday. by mayhew@talk21.com

My wife and I have just returned from a 7 night cruise on Thomson Majesty and as some reviews ... continue

Mediterranean 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise! by Dorothy1924

We started our holiday with a stay in Sidari before joining the cruise ship on Friday 5th ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer Great Value Cruise by PARADS

Just returned from The Majesty, a week with the wife and friends who were return cruisers to ... continue

Mediterranean 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spirit of Iberia/Spanish sensations by plodders

We booked this cruise a year ago. We arrived at port and got of the coach we then queued to get ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
An Enjoyable Fortnight on the Majesty by mojo717

My wife and myself recently returned from a 14 day cruise, on the Majesty, sailing from Corfu. ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise by bolts65

After arriving at the port from our hotel by coach we were not met by Thomson staff and cases ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Italian Flavours & Adriatic Explorer (B2B) by Broadhurstbob

This was to be our first cruise on Thomson Majesty and our first ‘back to back’ ... continue

Mediterranean 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Majesty Aegean cruise by frequentflyer5

I recently returned from the Aegean cruise on Thomson Majesty. My parents and I chose this ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
ADRIATIC EXPLORER by suango

Firstly, I was amazed at just how efficient, sleek and slick the transfer from airport to my ... continue

Blank 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Worried by margaret23

Second time on Majesty, was so looking forward to it. Hit problems straight away, what is point ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thompson Majesty Aegean Classics by Clarejem

We went into Thompson for a beach holiday and came out with a cruise! It seemed value for money ... continue

Greece 08/14 5.0 out of 5+