Thomson Majesty Cruise Reviews

Sponsored Listings:

Thomson Majesty Cruise Reviews: 101

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Fantastic Cruise! by Dorothy1924

We started our holiday with a stay in Sidari before joining the cruise ship on Friday 5th ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer Great Value Cruise by PARADS

Just returned from The Majesty, a week with the wife and friends who were return cruisers to ... continue

Mediterranean 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spirit of Iberia/Spanish sensations by plodders

We booked this cruise a year ago. We arrived at port and got of the coach we then queued to get ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Thomson Majesty Aegean cruise by frequentflyer5

I recently returned from the Aegean cruise on Thomson Majesty. My parents and I chose this ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
ADRIATIC EXPLORER by suango

Firstly, I was amazed at just how efficient, sleek and slick the transfer from airport to my ... continue

Blank 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Worried by margaret23

Second time on Majesty, was so looking forward to it. Hit problems straight away, what is point ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thompson Majesty Aegean Classics by Clarejem

We went into Thompson for a beach holiday and came out with a cruise! It seemed value for money ... continue

Greece 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A lovely time was had by all. by Lewilou

I was a bit concerned about going on The Majesty after reading some reviews, but really wanted ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Good Thomson Experience by lazlostormaker

Having been on the Celebration just two weeks before hand I was looking forward to comparing the ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 Not Rated
Aegean Classics by ScottishTrish

A bit late, but here is my review of our recent cruise on Thomson Majesty (18th July) ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Well done Majesty by helencomrie

Our 5th cruise with Thomsons,first time on Majesty.All transfers went very smoothly,luggage ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruise with kids by greekqueen

I have been on several cruises, two with my daughter. My grandchildren wanted me to take them on ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Magical.. by bjao

HI Two week back to back cruise from Corfu. Aegean and Adriatic seas. Wow, wonderful places to ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by DaveTucker

This was our first cruise, but the couple we went with have sailed numerous times, when we came ... continue

Italy 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Easily met our expectations by MK Soulman

This is our second cruise with Thomson having previously sailed on the "Dream" so we had a good ... continue

Italy 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer / Italian Flavours by profile

Our Adriatic Explorer/ Italian Flavours Cruise on Majesty 13-27th June 2014 was our first on ... continue

Italy 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good ship let down by Thompsons cost cutting. by secondman

Have just returned from the Italian Flavours cruise. Arrived at Corfu airport to find it is ... continue

Italy 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Majestic Majesty by Beyonce

Just returned yesterday from a 2 week cruise doing the Adriatic Explorer and then Italian ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Reading some of the reviews and wondering if we were on the same ship by RobWhyte

Just arrived back from 7 days on the majesty doing the Adriatic

Can't express on how ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Downward slide continues by wolf3925

Have tonight returned from a weeks cruise on this ship. We cruised on her last year and left her ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer - Great Cruise on the majesty by cruiser9320

My mum and dad booked the cruise as my 21st birthday present. After reading some negative ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
AVOID THOMSON MAJESTY by avoidthomson

Sailed from Malaga to Corfu.  Food was horrendous and the staff were hopeless with dietary ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise on the Majesty by jaybird47

Just back from a great cruise on the Thomson Majesty. We did the Taste of Italy itinerary, which ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great time on the Maj by joeholiday2

Having been on the Majesty last July we knew what to expect and was looking forward to seeing ... continue

Western Mediterranean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time on the Majesty by ginntonix

This was our 5th cruise with Thomsons but our first on the Majesty. I had read a lot of ... continue

Spain 04/14 5.0 out of 5+