Thomson Majesty Cruise Reviews

Sponsored Listings:

Thomson Majesty Cruise Reviews: 104

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Adriatic explorer, Aegean delights by cornishpilchards61

A very poor ship, far too small for the number of passengers, completely inadeqate facilities ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
A great holiday. by mayhew@talk21.com

My wife and I have just returned from a 7 night cruise on Thomson Majesty and as some reviews ... continue

Mediterranean 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise! by Dorothy1924

We started our holiday with a stay in Sidari before joining the cruise ship on Friday 5th ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer Great Value Cruise by PARADS

Just returned from The Majesty, a week with the wife and friends who were return cruisers to ... continue

Mediterranean 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spirit of Iberia/Spanish sensations by plodders

We booked this cruise a year ago. We arrived at port and got of the coach we then queued to get ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Italian Flavours & Adriatic Explorer (B2B) by Broadhurstbob

This was to be our first cruise on Thomson Majesty and our first ‘back to back’ ... continue

Mediterranean 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Majesty Aegean cruise by frequentflyer5

I recently returned from the Aegean cruise on Thomson Majesty. My parents and I chose this ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
ADRIATIC EXPLORER by suango

Firstly, I was amazed at just how efficient, sleek and slick the transfer from airport to my ... continue

Blank 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Worried by margaret23

Second time on Majesty, was so looking forward to it. Hit problems straight away, what is point ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thompson Majesty Aegean Classics by Clarejem

We went into Thompson for a beach holiday and came out with a cruise! It seemed value for money ... continue

Greece 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A lovely time was had by all. by Lewilou

I was a bit concerned about going on The Majesty after reading some reviews, but really wanted ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Good Thomson Experience by lazlostormaker

Having been on the Celebration just two weeks before hand I was looking forward to comparing the ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 Not Rated
Aegean Classics by ScottishTrish

A bit late, but here is my review of our recent cruise on Thomson Majesty (18th July) ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Well done Majesty by helencomrie

Our 5th cruise with Thomsons,first time on Majesty.All transfers went very smoothly,luggage ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruise with kids by greekqueen

I have been on several cruises, two with my daughter. My grandchildren wanted me to take them on ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Magical.. by bjao

HI Two week back to back cruise from Corfu. Aegean and Adriatic seas. Wow, wonderful places to ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by DaveTucker

This was our first cruise, but the couple we went with have sailed numerous times, when we came ... continue

Italy 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Easily met our expectations by MK Soulman

This is our second cruise with Thomson having previously sailed on the "Dream" so we had a good ... continue

Italy 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer / Italian Flavours by profile

Our Adriatic Explorer/ Italian Flavours Cruise on Majesty 13-27th June 2014 was our first on ... continue

Italy 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good ship let down by Thompsons cost cutting. by secondman

Have just returned from the Italian Flavours cruise. Arrived at Corfu airport to find it is ... continue

Italy 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Majestic Majesty by Beyonce

Just returned yesterday from a 2 week cruise doing the Adriatic Explorer and then Italian ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Reading some of the reviews and wondering if we were on the same ship by RobWhyte

Just arrived back from 7 days on the majesty doing the Adriatic

Can't express on how ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Downward slide continues by wolf3925

Have tonight returned from a weeks cruise on this ship. We cruised on her last year and left her ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer - Great Cruise on the majesty by cruiser9320

My mum and dad booked the cruise as my 21st birthday present. After reading some negative ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
AVOID THOMSON MAJESTY by avoidthomson

Sailed from Malaga to Corfu.  Food was horrendous and the staff were hopeless with dietary ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 1.0 out of 5+