Holland America Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5662 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Exceptional cruise on the glorious Ryndam by JaneGallacher

This was our first experience with Holland America, having cruised before on Royal ... continue

Ryndam 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland America was very disappointing by MrBob56

Don't know where to start. We are both 4 star mariners with HAL. I write this as I am still sick ... continue

First Time Cruise by kensinsd

This was my first cruise, so in many ways I didn't know what to expect. Everything was pleasant ... continue

Cruising Kiwis by raeallan76@hotmail.com

Our third cruise on the Volendam during past six years.Chose the transpacific repositioning ... continue

Volendam 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Five rules for a wonderful cruise by cowes 20

1 Don't expect the ship's design and décor to reflect your personal taste

2 Don't ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 10/14 5+ out of 5+
A Great Time by brule

We are in our 70s, celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary and are 4 star mariners. We had a ... continue

Noordam 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Retirement Cruise by Canmorecruise

This was on my husband's bucket list. We had done Alaska with Holland America on the Westerdam 2 ... continue

Zuiderdam 10/14 5+ out of 5+
First Cruise Ever by ReluctantCaneToad

My wife gets motion sick so we held off going on a cruise. She never got ill on this cruise it ... continue

Ryndam 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Upset Cruiser by i love cats

First off I'm a 4star mariner very loyal to HAL until now .this ship had to be the coldest ship ... continue

Volendam 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Bourgundian Explorer - Amsterdam to Barcelona by madera1

We traveled with 5 other friends who agreed that this particular itinerary was very port ... continue

Prinsendam 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Mediterranean Magic..and it was! by jilbymitch

Just back from this cruise and feel overall very happy with experience.n 2nd HAL cruise, last ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceeded Expectations by dtgnf

Wonderful re-positioning cruise from Vancouver to San Diego, stopping at San Fran and Catalina ... continue

Time for a Re-fit, Noordam? by Conchita229

We are a couple of 65 year olds, who have not sailed with HAL before, but this was our fourth ... continue

Noordam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wishing for the Old Holland America by TideFBOne

My wife and I did the 12 day cruise from Vancouver to San Diego then to the Mexican Riviera and ... continue

Tried to make Holland America our cruise line of choice by TideFBOne

Statendam - 5-Night Pacific Coast Cruise by justluv2cruisewithhubby

This is our 4th Holland America cruise and I was pleasantly surprised to sail on the Statendam. ... continue

Statendam 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nothing to do Zaandan by shayne12

Just returned from this cruise,I do really like sea days but there just was not any thing to do ... continue

Zaandam 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Holland America cruise by Holy cruisers

First the good, The ship reflects the grandeur of the past glory days of cruising. Quality decor ... continue

Zaandam 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Iberian Dream by Dave_P

My wife and I are retired and in our late 60's and have primarily cruise on Princess. This ... continue

Rotterdam 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some wonderful some awful! by SchoolNurse25

I took this cruise to Hawaii because of the long days at see. I was in Cabin 6127 on the Veranda ... continue

Zaandam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise to Hawaii by kamfan

We embarked in Vancouver in a timely fashion. No problems, no surprises other than our bags had ... continue

Zaandam 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise by hsmcruise

This was our 21st cruise and first with HAL. We were very pleased even with some minor ... continue

Ryndam 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lots of positives and many negatives result in uncertainty. by cruzmann

When people ask if I liked this cruise the answer would be a qualified yes and likewise when ... continue

Maasdam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Repositioning Cruise by Coupe

This was our first time on a Holland America Ship. We have done many cruises with Princess, ... continue

Westerdam 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved this one-night cruise! by TravelGirlinDallas

We chose this one-night cruise on the Westerdam in order to get from Seattle to Vancouver to ... continue

Westerdam 10/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals