Holland America Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5640 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Some wonderful some awful! by SchoolNurse25

I took this cruise to Hawaii because of the long days at see. I was in Cabin 6127 on the Veranda ... continue

Zaandam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise to Hawaii by kamfan

We embarked in Vancouver in a timely fashion. No problems, no surprises other than our bags had ... continue

Zaandam 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise by hsmcruise

This was our 21st cruise and first with HAL. We were very pleased even with some minor ... continue

Ryndam 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lots of positives and many negatives result in uncertainty. by cruzmann

When people ask if I liked this cruise the answer would be a qualified yes and likewise when ... continue

Maasdam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Repositioning Cruise by Coupe

This was our first time on a Holland America Ship. We have done many cruises with Princess, ... continue

Westerdam 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved this one-night cruise! by TravelGirlinDallas

We chose this one-night cruise on the Westerdam in order to get from Seattle to Vancouver to ... continue

Westerdam 10/14 5+ out of 5+
A Pleasant Boat Ride by PWDfolks

Right up front - the best part of this cruise was the crew members we met. Each was pleasant, ... continue

Westerdam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Break From the Heat - Statendam Repositioning Cruise by Landlubber54

We decided to take a break from the heat (we live in the IE in SoCal) without spending too much ... continue

Statendam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Maasdam a waste of money by gsrunyan

Holland America prices its Canada/New England cruises at a premium. It is not worth the ... continue

Maasdam 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great itinerary but a few niggles with Noordam by Sallymarch

We really enjoyed our trip and had a lovely stateroom with balcony (7011). We have travelled ... continue

Noordam 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Mediterranean Sailing by aqua

My husband and I went on the Nieuw Amsterdam 12 day Venice to Barcelona sailing. Embarkation in ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 10/14 5+ out of 5+
The Volendam is obsolete and diseased. by conrad41

A message was sent by email the day before we were to embark on our cruise. We were already in ... continue

Volendam 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by vancan7

We have sailed many times with Holland America,and enjoyed the cruises very much. This last trip ... continue

Oosterdam 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
New England/Canada....not much color yet... by DWins

This is our second Holland America Line cruise, but it was my 19th cruise overall. Have been on ... continue

Veendam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never Again by Bobcatkitty

I'm certain HAL wishes they didn't send me an email questionnaire, as I had little good to say ... continue

Maasdam 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time on HAL, thoroughly enjoyed it by hillsprint

We were in a VB veranda on Deck 5 and have previously sailed with RCCL and Celebrity. There have ... continue

Noordam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise by jpcouncil

This cruise was uneventful, relaxing and entertaining. Our favorite ports were Quebec City and ... continue

Maasdam 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Alaskan Sailing Experience by GrandmaP2

We had a wonderful Alaskan experience on the Westerdam. I was concerned about the weather the ... continue

Westerdam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Very Average Cruise Ship by pompeytoo

This was a very average ship.

The service was not on a par with many of the other ships, ... continue

Volendam 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
An acceptable vacation by cb1968

My wife and I took a triple Denali land and sea tour on the Statendam from Anchorage to ... continue

Statendam 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Statendam Sept. 2014 has serious odor problems in aft hallway cabins.. by squeezles1

Just returned from a 2 wk cruise to Alaska via the Statendam (Vancouver to Vancouver). We are 4 ... continue

Statendam 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise by terrykane

I wanted to take a cruise from New England to Canada and surpise my mother-in-law and my ... continue

Maasdam 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable But Could Be Better by aplpdf22

We have cruised previously, mainly with Royal Caribbean and felt that this ship did not in any ... continue

Zuiderdam 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Mixed Review and Things You Won't Read Elsewhere by SouthfieldRed

This was our first Holland America cruise; second cruise to Alaska; and fourth cruise ... continue

Westerdam 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Experience! by DaydayT

Sailing with Holland America on a New England/Canada cruise was a wonderful experience! The ... continue

Veendam 09/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals