Holland America Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5705 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Another Great Cruise on HAL! by cruiser948

Frequent cruisers here, mostly on HAL, but also on Celebrity, Cunard and Carnival ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Return to HAL! They're Back! by jkadventures

We are experienced cruise travelers with over 40 voyages across many different lines and all ... continue

Eurodam 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship in Need of Spruce Up by dzmom

My husband, parents and I arrived the day of sailing. We took a taxi from FLL to the ship. Nice ... continue

Zuiderdam 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
I can't imagine the poor reviews were the same ship. by Debbie-in-florida

This was our 3rd cruise on the Westerdam. Yes, she is not as new as our first but I think they ... continue

Westerdam 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Not what we expected by denile

We are long time cruisers, having been on anything from Carnival to Oceania. This was our first ... continue

Ryndam 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Really nice cruise by Fralex

Hope this is of use to anyone looking to book the Noordam.

We are just home in the UK ... continue

Noordam 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Missing Events by Iris5383

This was the 11th cruise for my husband and I, the 9th with Holland America; we are 3-star ... continue

Noordam 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Just So So by TravelguruDanville

We were very hopeful that this would be a great trip as we have booked a 24 day cruise on ... continue

Veendam 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good but had better expectations by Workinless

Had a most enjoyable two week cruise on the Niew Amsterdam last fall and decided to take a week ... continue

Westerdam 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ship is substandard, well past its prime by ploppenheim

While the hotel staff is caring and concerned, the condition of the ship is awful. Upon ... continue

Maasdam 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Kiwi's On Volendam by IRL 123

We were a bit nervous about 32 days on a ship but we could not have been wrong. The Volendam ... continue

Volendam 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Big complaints by Stadtzuercherin

This cruise was a big disappointment in almost every department.  Also because the ship is ... continue

Zuiderdam 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Adequate Cruise by Nalla

Recently returned from the Australia-New Zealand sailing. Boarding in Sydney was a nightmare and ... continue

Oosterdam 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by JMAUST

We have just returned from a 34 night Circumnavigation Cruise of Australia. We had a wonderful ... continue

Volendam 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise--Weather, Food, Service, and Ports of Call All Excellent by rockytoo

We are relatively experienced cruisers, with about 15 cruises--more than 10 with Holland ... continue

Ryndam 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Transatlantic and Caribbean cruise by jenniferbremner

We boarded Nieuw Amsterdam in Barcelona on 27th October. It is 10 years since we have been on a ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Great weather by pnkandpurple

This was my third time doing this cruise from Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale. First time on the ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Noise – Sadly It Never Totally Stopped by PixTraveler

We have been traveling since 2000 when we visited Australia and the South Pacific. We have been ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
WHY YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT BOOKING HAL by CRESSBROOK

My wife and I just returned from a 36 day cruises on the HAL Zandamm. This is the first time we ... continue

Zaandam 11/14 Not Rated
Not impressed with HAL by Romally

This was our first time cruising with HAL. We were told this was a better cruise line than ... continue

Westerdam 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Everything started out great by 6110w73rd

Everything started out great. The cabin was very clean and the staff was helpful. All the ports ... continue

Noordam 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Needs lots of work by sordid60

Unfortunately we didn't read previous reviews until after we booked so we had no clue about ... continue

Zuiderdam 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Higher Expectations by Ecuadan

Having sailed on the Zaandam last year we were expecting something equally good. Having said ... continue

Eurodam 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
A good cruise by BNguy

Some background, my wife and I are in our early 60's, we have cruised 6 times before this, most ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Everything but the photo by M&Marecruising

This was our first HAL cruise. All of the tips on the website were awesome. We use the ... continue

Eurodam 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals