Holland America Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5625 Ship Name Date Member Rating
New England/Canada....not much color yet... by DWins

This is our second Holland America Line cruise, but it was my 19th cruise overall. Have been on ... continue

Veendam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never Again by Bobcatkitty

I'm certain HAL wishes they didn't send me an email questionnaire, as I had little good to say ... continue

Maasdam 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time on HAL, thoroughly enjoyed it by hillsprint

We were in a VB veranda on Deck 5 and have previously sailed with RCCL and Celebrity. There have ... continue

Noordam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise by jpcouncil

This cruise was uneventful, relaxing and entertaining. Our favorite ports were Quebec City and ... continue

Maasdam 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Alaskan Sailing Experience by GrandmaP2

We had a wonderful Alaskan experience on the Westerdam. I was concerned about the weather the ... continue

Westerdam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Very Average Cruise Ship by pompeytoo

This was a very average ship.

The service was not on a par with many of the other ships, ... continue

Volendam 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
An acceptable vacation by cb1968

My wife and I took a triple Denali land and sea tour on the Statendam from Anchorage to ... continue

Statendam 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Statendam Sept. 2014 has serious odor problems in aft hallway cabins.. by squeezles1

Just returned from a 2 wk cruise to Alaska via the Statendam (Vancouver to Vancouver). We are 4 ... continue

Statendam 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise by terrykane

I wanted to take a cruise from New England to Canada and surpise my mother-in-law and my ... continue

Maasdam 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable But Could Be Better by aplpdf22

We have cruised previously, mainly with Royal Caribbean and felt that this ship did not in any ... continue

Zuiderdam 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Mixed Review and Things You Won't Read Elsewhere by SouthfieldRed

This was our first Holland America cruise; second cruise to Alaska; and fourth cruise ... continue

Wonderful Experience! by DaydayT

Sailing with Holland America on a New England/Canada cruise was a wonderful experience! The ... continue

Veendam 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland America is not what it used to be by roger.sharp

This cruise started badly with embarkation delays exceeding five hours for some passengers. HAL ... continue

Eurodam 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Baltic / North Atlantic on the Eurodam by Traveller 2

Left on August 14,2014 from Copenhagen on a back to back sailings to trace the exploration and ... continue

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly by csc723

This was my first cruise (ever) to Alaska in early September with my parents and sister. I'm in ... continue

Zuiderdam good! by jlocole

We have just returned from a 7 day Alaska round-trip, Inside Passage cruise from Vancouver on MS ... continue

Zuiderdam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Worst Cruise Experience Ever by pc1949

We were on a cruise of 3 eleven day legs and if not for the ports, which is what we took this ... continue

Noordam 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Veendam Quebec to Boston Aug 39-Sept 6 by paul8

Quebec – Boston Aug. 30 - Sept. 6, 2014 7 days

History: We purchased this about a ... continue

Veendam 10/14 5+ out of 5+
OK cruise, but not ideal by jimnhil

This was our first time on a large ship- Oosterdam has nearly 2000 passengers. The staff were ... continue

Oosterdam 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Aug 23-30 Boston to Quebec Relaxing Cruise by paul8

Boston – Quebec Aug 23-30 2014 7 days

History: We purchased this about a year ago ... continue

Veendam 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Alaska and Vacationing with Holland America by sstip

We did the sea and land package, there were 8 of us in our group. Before we left there were a ... continue

Oosterdam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Holland America Is Still Very Distinguished by curtdesilets

We decided to return to Holland America after an absence of a few years. We booked early and got ... continue

Wonderful Baltic Cruise; Great Weather to Boot! by SIXIRON1946

This was our second cruise, the first also being on a Holland America Canada\New England cruise ... continue

Eurodam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Last cruise on HAL for this wheelchair user? by wheelchairtraveler

This was our 8th cruise on HAL. We have always been pleased with the service and planning. There ... continue

Disappointed and not up to expectations by broadwater27

We have just competed our 11th cruise on a 22 night HAL Mediterranean cruise. Itinerery was ... continue

Noordam 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals