Holland America Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5575 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pleasant Staff, Tired Ship by MaxineInVA

We are big fans of HAL and were very excited about our first European cruise with the ... continue

Noordam 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
never again by delgirl

Just back from a week long cruise to norwegian fjords. Where to start: Cabins stewards and ... continue

Ryndam 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable but not memorable by Spodelover

We enjoyed the ports of call. We met a lot of nice people. I wouldn't say the ship experience ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Experience by gaycruiseguy

I have been on a total of 10 cruises in the past 10 years (8 of which were in Europe), four on ... continue

Noordam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Experience by mcriss50

We chose the Boston to Montreal cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary because we would not ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not too pleased by Bonniesam

This was my first ever cruise but a friend recommended it and I went along. I had a big cabin ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very good by LGCRUISING

This was our 5th cruise with Holland America, our 9th cruise overall, and our 3rd time to ... continue

Zuiderdam 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good cruising on the Veendam by gfried

Seeing all the negative reviews , I thought it would be good if I gave my review.

The ... continue

Veendam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice ports to visit, awful room, so-so food and entertainment by Ted777

Overall I'd give this 3\10 - not good. Our experience was negative mainly due to our room. Our ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Little things add up to a disappointing customer experience by jakano

We have only cruised 5 or 6 times, but we have experienced a number of cruise lines. We ... continue

Noordam 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Back on Holland America by Boy Wonder

It has been awhile since we have cruised on Holland America but wanted to do a family cruise to ... continue

Volendam 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
What ship were the people who posted previous negative reviews on by drref

Before I went on this cruise I read a bunch of reviews of this ship and itinerary and was very ... continue

Volendam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Completely Underwhelming by polarine75

I want to state upfront that my only other large cruise experience was with Regent, and I ... continue

Eurodam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Relaxation Plus! by Freon

My husband and I cruised on the August 10 sailing on the Amsterdam to Alaska. It was intended to ... continue

Amsterdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Food and service exceeded expectation by davch

Smallish ship of 1250 passengers means never feeling crowded, but still having pretty much the ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
by harrodsfan

We drove to Seattle from our home and took the " quick bus." From Seatac.

No ... continue

Zuiderdam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with HAL by Surreyman

We could find nothing wrong with the Noordam, no worn carpets, poor paint work, stained ... continue

Noordam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another fantastic HAL cruise by Chrissie W

This was our second cruise onboard the ryndam and the standards were still excellent. Perfect ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded expectations by far. by ShoeGoddess

My husband and I had long-since sworn off sailing with larger, main-stream cruise lines. We had ... continue

Zaandam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Met expectations by MGUNT

PROS

Embarkation process was very smooth.

Westerdam staff were all ... continue

Westerdam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruised Off! by Olafsdottir

There were many things I liked about the Ryndam and our first HAL experience - the crew were ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Scenic Cruise from Boston to Montreal by boyroy

We are a retired couple in our mid 60's and enjoy cruising either with friends our alone. As ... continue

Maasdam 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland America Review by kpcruiseman

Pros:

- The adults in our group enjoyed themselves overall

- The ship was very ... continue

Zuiderdam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eurodam Baltic cruise with boys by Swice

Voyage: Eurodam – Baltic Cruise July 27-Aug 8  Our fantastic three and a half week ... continue

Eurodam 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
EXCELLENT TRIP TO ALASKA by samjam99

This was our 5th cruise on HAL, and our 7th cruise overall. This was our 3rd cruise to Alaska. ... continue

Amsterdam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals