Holland America Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5473 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Ship Caught Fire; Cruise a Smelly Failure by LB9766

After many years sailing with Carnival, we tried Holland America for our cruise to Alaska. My ... continue

Westerdam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Another great time! by luvteaching

We were on the Amsterdam for the 14-day trip June 22 - July 6th. We had a great ... continue

Amsterdam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed!!! by ldannyela

I don't know if it was because I have cruised so many times before and experienced amazing ... continue

Veendam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Holland America - highly touted promotions a bust! by Jplum

One main reason that we chose Holland America was the highly touted Culinary Arts program. We ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Very Good Vacation on the Veendam by richwmn

Embarcation: My reason for this cruise included a visit with some friends in Ottawa ending with ... continue

Veendam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Seattle... then on to Alaska by freestyling

Embarkation was very smooth and took 45 minutes upon arriving at 11:30. Had plenty of time to ... continue

Westerdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Remarkable Journey Through Alaska by Time For Dreaming

Review of Volendam’s 7-night R/T Vancouver Alaskan cruise during the week of June 25 ... continue

Volendam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
New to HAL, new to Baltics, will be back to both! by bottomfeeder

As background for the opinions I will soon express, let me tell you a bit about me. I'm a solo ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska At It's Best With HAL by PROCRUISE

We had the pleasure of visiting Alaska for 20 days, June 5th to June 24th. Included was the one ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A delightful experience by bjkrlk

Just returned from another Holland America cruise. Yes, we are biased. We are 4 star mariners ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland America made our vacation great! by musiclovingmom

Background information: Husband and wife, ages 56 and 60, traveling with husband's brother and ... continue

Noordam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful 40th Anniversary Cruise by Konskie

This will be a short review as we have gone into detail on other cruises with HAL.

We've ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise experience by wakey47

I have never cruised before but my wife and I wanted to visit the inside passage of Alaska and ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska Inside Passage (South) by markcmh60

This was our first cruise and seemingly will probably be the last. Upon embarkation in Seward ... continue

Statendam 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Worst vacation mistake ever by bari50

I have sailed at least a dozen times, probably more, and I have become accustomed to a certain ... continue

Veendam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Sea-Land Cruise to Alaska is the way to go! by Jim Henry

My second cruise this time was on Holland America was June 1- 11, 2014 to Alaska on the ... continue

Statendam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Westerdam - June 21 - Alaska by sctexan

All in all this cruise was fantastic! This was a 20 anniversary trip with our son and we had ... continue

Westerdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disaster cruise. Run!!! by josephd1983

This cruise was a disaster from day 1.

A sampling of the recurrent problems ... continue

Veendam 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Weird Schedule but nice ship by lexlawgirl

I sailed with a large family group on June 7, 2014.

We left from and returned to Seattle ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not Polished Cruise Line by greenidlady

Holland American was truly more than a disappointment. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Service, ... continue

Noordam 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Loved the MS Amsterdam by gc2a

Our family (14 of us) just returned from a cruise on the MS Amsterdam to Alaska's Inside ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Oosterdam Not Perfect, But Very Good by observer2013

Just got back from a 12-day HAL Denali-plus-Oosterdam trip (Seward-Vancouver cruise) and here ... continue

Oosterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not good at all! by k.sheth@13

Good-

-Embarkation was good. The line was a little slow. Everything else ran smoothly. ... continue

Statendam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise on a beautiful ship by larn796

We arrived at pier 91 in Seattle at Noon and were immediately met by a porter who promptly took ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
C+ by mrcuddles

I just returned from a 1 week inside passage cruise on the Westerdam. This was my 16th ... continue

Westerdam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals