Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews: 378 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Mariner: Outstanding in parts but fell short overall by firsttimewithcunard

This was our first Mariner experience – probably a little cheaper than it might otherwise ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent service - shame about the food by xyzcruisers

This was our first trip with Regent. Started in Rio & then to West Africa, the Canaries, ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise by Pnmacd

Having planned this cruise for well over a year, my wife and I, (experienced cruisers with 15 ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Regent was fabulous beyond my wildest dreams by lakeluvr37

I sailed back to back Eastern and Western. I am a widow and senior citizen travelling alone. I ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 02/14 5+ out of 5+
The Never-Ending Pursuit of Perfection: Not This Time by 2SeaAll

After a four year break from our last Regent cruise (Voyager just before conversion to ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Underwhelmed, considering the price by pvdave

This was our first, and probably our last cruise on Regent. We have always cruised and loved ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Time On Regent Mostly Good by Isako

Some negatives but mostly a great time. Negatives out of the way first. The Navigator does have ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some problems need to be addressed by williebgoode

As background, this is probably my 35th cruise or so over the last 30 years. The level has ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
This is NOT a luxury ship by Adrienne622

My husband and I have been on at least 25 full length cruises, including four on Crystal Cruises ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Spoiled for Life by magwun

This was only our second cruise, our first being years ago on another small ship with ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 01/14 5+ out of 5+
OVER-RATED, OVER-PRICED REGENT CRUISE by AQC8888

REGENT CRUISE online ads said "OVER 300 UNLIMITED EXCURSIONS INCLUDED on the $30,000 cruise that ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
A very nice cruise to the Caribbean by Sueco

As expected, Regent offers more than the regular cruise lines, and you feel pampered ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mariner Hit and Mis by Wind Dancing

Regent Seven Seas Mariner cruise starting 12/20/13

General Notes

Cruising in ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
The Pros and Cons of Cruising on Regent by beachbird14

This was our second Mediterranean cruise with Regent. We had previously traveled on the Voyager ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
What a way to begin! by Tallmantravel

My wife and I have traveled a lot, but had never cruised and had never been to the Caribbean. ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Amazon Adventure by Desert Dogs

This was our first cruise on Regent and we were impressed. Prior cruises have been with ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise ....pity about the weather. by Tammytaffy

First cruise with Regent and had read good reviews so was looking forward to the experience. The ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointing by citygirlcruiser

Sadly, that's what this cruise turned out to be. We have cruised with Regent previously - our ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Luxurious Suite, Unrefined Dining, Bad Service by connellsville

We took the RSSC Mariner from Rome to Barcelona on a 10 night cruise. From the day we made our ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
An Exciting Adventure by maba

We chose this trip because the itinerary was very unusual. It started in Miami, continued to the ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
renovations needed by janesusan

The Mariner is in need of a major renovation of carpet and updating amenities. The Crew was ... continue

Cruise was Great, But.... by Bill D

My wife and I just returned from our tenth cruise with Regent, seventh on the Seven Seas ... continue

Revisited Regent Voyager - Superb by Inxent

We have just returned from a superb holiday on Seven Seas Voyager doing their Red Sea Odyssey ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Not what we expected and not what we paid for! by Miz Aris

We sailed with Regent on Seven Seas Voyager from Istanbul to Dubai over 21 nights. We booked and ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
A very disappointing first cruise experience by Piersgrace

We had long talked about booking a cruise, and spent a lot of time researching the different ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals