Thomson Cruises Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1312 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Adriatic Explorer Great Value Cruise by PARADS

Just returned from The Majesty, a week with the wife and friends who were return cruisers to ... continue

Thomson Majesty 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spirit of Iberia/Spanish sensations by plodders

We booked this cruise a year ago. We arrived at port and got of the coach we then queued to get ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Highlights of the Mediterranean by 5023

Our 1st cruise! (Thomsom Dream)

Me, my husband, 15 year old daughter & my mother. It ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by Moirah

First ever Thomson cruise, previously done 3 Royal Carribean & Azamara cruises. Was ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fire and ice 26/8/14 by dado

Hi this is our 5th cruise on the Thomson Spirit the last being in 2009.

So what has ... continue

Thomson Spirit 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed First Time Cruiser by J/S

For years I've wanted to cruise somewhere glamorous & warm, I was persuaded by my partner to ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but taxing by bobobin

We departed from East Midlands Airport and arrived in Palma on time after a pleasant flight, the ... continue

Thomson Dream 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fire & Ice. 26.08.14 by holiday ahoy

Following on from our brilliant cruise to Norway in August 2013, we booked this cruise to ... continue

Thomson Spirit 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Chosen for ports of call not for the ship by ruby1969

We have just returned from a 2 weeks cruise on the Island Escape, we only chose this ship ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Best way to holiday by agila1

This was our first ever cruise holiday and it was amazing,we were'nt sure what to expect after ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Damage Control by Dublin_Mike

The Black Sea Explorer cruise out of Marmaris Turkey was good value. When I say that I mean you ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good Value - Great Service by Nicc40

I had the read the reviews and was quite concerned as to what the cruise would be like. We had ... continue

Island Escape 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Standards have gone down by benjy123

This is our third stay on the Celebration in the last four years, we feel the standards have ... continue

Thomson Celebration 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Majesty Aegean cruise by frequentflyer5

I recently returned from the Aegean cruise on Thomson Majesty. My parents and I chose this ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
ADRIATIC EXPLORER by suango

Firstly, I was amazed at just how efficient, sleek and slick the transfer from airport to my ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship Disappointing, Staff Nice by cuiser81

We sailed on the Thomson Spirit to Amsterdam. Thankfully it was only a 3 night cruise. The ship ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Worried by margaret23

Second time on Majesty, was so looking forward to it. Hit problems straight away, what is point ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
1st cruise by Aadele

having heard my mum going on about going on a cruises, we took the plunge and went on a taster ... continue

Thomson Dream fantastic by jillthedill

Prior to leaving for our Moorish Delights cruise we read lots of negative reports about the ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Best of British and it was - excellent by gralynne@hotmail.com

This was our third cruise with Thompson, two were with the Majesty and this one on the Spirit ... continue

Baltic Highlights Cruise 3-16 August 2014 by wishiwasinliverpool

We chose this cruise because of the itinerary - seven countries, Germany, Denmark, Lithuania, ... continue

Thompson Majesty Aegean Classics by Clarejem

We went into Thompson for a beach holiday and came out with a cruise! It seemed value for money ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Should Have Read The Reviews! by Mogga

I stupidly didn't find out about this ship's awful reputation until after I returned ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
An Excellent First Time Cruise on 'Ze Proud White Lady'! by pjs2003

This was my first time on a cruise and by far not the last. I travelled with my wife and 2 sons, ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The view from a wheelchair pusher.... by joeholiday2

First a bit of background.... we are seasoned Thomson Cruisers, think this is about 10 or 11, ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals