Thomson Cruises Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1398 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Disappointing, Thomson standards slipping fast! by AnnualCruiser88

I arrived back a few days ago from a cruise with a friend on this ship for seven nights, I have ... continue

Thomson Majesty 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Butlins at Sea!! by Rush Hill

Have cruised for many years and have done 6 previous cruises on various Thomson ships inc ... continue

Thomson Majesty 12/14 1.0 out of 5+
Thomson Majesty by Pspdye

Very old, read it had just had a re fit in early 2014, very poor ship. Booked a junior suite, ... continue

Thomson Majesty 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Do not cruise before a refit by mansej

Our Iberian Escapade on The Dream was marred by Thomson pre- empting the ship's refurbishment. ... continue

Thomson Dream 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Celebration Malaga to Caribbean by jaymac54

This was our first crossing of the Atlantic, we had lovely sunny weather all the way and the Sea ... continue

Thomson Celebration 12/14 5+ out of 5+
We couldn't drink enough! by Petrosey

This was our fifth cruise, second with Thomson but first on the Dream. Six weeks ago we were on ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise by busdriver60

This was our first time on Island Escape and when we first saw her we thought, what have we let ... continue

Island Escape 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
The worst cruise I have ever been on. by patroberts

Requested assistance since I have arthritis.  Manchester airport merely gave my sister a ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
A dream not a nightmare by billyjey

We recently sailed on the Thomson Dream, Moorish delights cruise.

The reason for ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time, pity about the airport by oddjob30

We went on holiday with two friends who had never cruised before. We had spent a week on the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 5+ out of 5+
No more a Dream by c_wilding

This was our first cruise, "Moorish delights", The flight was fine. We had picked up the luggage ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
No cause for Celebration! by Immy

Our third Thomson cruise and our last! Standards have slipped to an unacceptable level in every ... continue

Thomson Celebration 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not such a dream by bolts65

on arrival at palma check in was very easy and quick ,had to find our way to our cabin without ... continue

Thomson Dream 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dont waste your hard earned money!! by mobli

Just returned last night. Have done well over 30 cruises, many different cruise lines, including ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable destinations! by hector04

This was my first cruise but I was travelling with my sister who had been before with royal ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
You get what you pay for! by Short John Silver

PROS: Cheap. Very quick and easy transfers and booking in. Great cabin service. Good ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/14 2.0 out of 5+
Moorish Delights 18/10 by PonkeyJohn

Just returned from our first Thomson cruise experience and what a delight. Our day began with a ... continue

Thomson Dream 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice Adriatic cruise! by The Kraken

My wife and I have been on the Thomson Majesty before, two years ago. As we enjoyed the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thoroughly enjoyed our holiday on Island Escape by KCashmore

We had previously been on Island Escape in October 2011, & made a last minute booking to ... continue

Island Escape 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic explorer by jolinbra

Transfers good. Food good but less choice in buffet, no carved joint. Ice cream has to be paid ... continue

Thomson Majesty 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
CQS or Thomson Evaluation Questionnaire by Gilmah Croft

Thomson Majesty Cruise October 2014

Do you fill in the evaluation questionnaire or CQS ... continue

Thomson Majesty 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eastern Venture Cruise - Excellent by IMP1949

As always with Thomson Cruises this was an excellent cruise. We boarded the ship at Marmaris and ... continue

Thomson Spirit 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Lovely cruise shame about drink prices by eeviengrumpy

just back from eastern adventure cruise, having traveled on this ship before we knew what to ... continue

Thomson Spirit 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
My Dream by barprahs

We are just back from the Thomson dream on the 18th oct ,what a great cruise the staff was ... continue

Thomson Dream 10/14 5+ out of 5+
October Cruise in Adriatic by KAYARTY

We went on a cruise on the Thompson Majesty in early October around the Adriatic. The weather ... continue

Thomson Majesty 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals