Thomson Cruises Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1289 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Spirit of Iberia/Spanish sensations by plodders

We booked this cruise a year ago. We arrived at port and got of the coach we then queued to get ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Thompson Majesty Aegean Classics by Clarejem

We went into Thompson for a beach holiday and came out with a cruise! It seemed value for money ... continue

Should Have Read The Reviews! by Mogga

I stupidly didn't find out about this ship's awful reputation until after I returned ... continue

An Excellent First Time Cruise on 'Ze Proud White Lady'! by pjs2003

This was my first time on a cruise and by far not the last. I travelled with my wife and 2 sons, ... continue

The view from a wheelchair pusher.... by joeholiday2

First a bit of background.... we are seasoned Thomson Cruisers, think this is about 10 or 11, ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st cruise but wont be the last.. by 1lindajoquinn@eircom.net

Booked this cruise a year ago..based on recommendations.was reading the reviews prior to ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A lovely time was had by all. by Lewilou

I was a bit concerned about going on The Majesty after reading some reviews, but really wanted ... continue

1st cruise and it definitely won't be our last! by Sarahqemg

As described in the title this was the first cruise for my husband and I and our two children ... continue

THE WONDERFUL WHITE LADY THE DREAM by sasha6

This was our 4th cruise with Thomson's and our son and daughter in law came with us for their ... continue

Fabulous Arctic Affair by Arctictraveller

After enjoying a great cruise on Thomson Spirit last year on the North Cape Explorer, my wife ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Fjords by Joe Pen

As Thompson aren't doing this trip anymore we booked at the last minute. I'm heading towards 50 ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Did What It Said On The Tin; Cheap and Cheerful by paulinemcmanus

Have just returned from a week on the Island Escape. On the whole had a lovely holiday. On the ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dream? More of a nightmare! by Tuppence4penny

We have just returned from a two week Mediterranean cruise on the Thomson Dream. We have cruised ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nowegian Fjords and Glaciers Trip by Tina Bell

I sailed on the Thompson Spirit 27/7- 3/8 on the Norwegian Fjords and Glaciers trip. This was my ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Good Thomson Experience by lazlostormaker

Having been on the Celebration just two weeks before hand I was looking forward to comparing the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 Not Rated
Not Platinum ! by Jan Wright

Sailed on the Thomsons Dream for 2 weeks 19/7/2014 until 2/8/2014. What a great disappointment ... continue

Shake Rattle and Roll by PennineDave

Embarkation was straightforward and reasonably quick. We picked up our cases in the corridor on ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Aegean Classics by ScottishTrish

A bit late, but here is my review of our recent cruise on Thomson Majesty (18th July) ... continue

DIRTY. OUTDATED , MORE LIKE 1* HOLIDAY by 123minnymouse

I have just read some of the reviews on the Thomson dream cruise ship.

Well if I had ... continue

Well done Majesty by helencomrie

Our 5th cruise with Thomsons,first time on Majesty.All transfers went very smoothly,luggage ... continue

An Arctic Affair by tiernsee

It was my son who decided where we would go on holiday. In 2013 we had gone to Tenerife, he was ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise with kids by greekqueen

I have been on several cruises, two with my daughter. My grandchildren wanted me to take them on ... continue

Magical.. by bjao

HI Two week back to back cruise from Corfu. Aegean and Adriatic seas. Wow, wonderful places to ... continue

Thomson Dream, More Like Thomson Nightmare by Sbailey

Ok where to start.....firstly let me start by saying that had I not been travelling with another ... continue

Don't be put off......... by Papamex80

As first time cruisers we booked the Island Escape and then read the reviews which began to ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals