Viking River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Viking River Cruise Reviews: 984 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Absolutely perfect from start to finish! by frostygoth

While my husband and I have taken several cruises before, we had never done a river cruise, nor ... continue

Viking Legend 11/14 5+ out of 5+
A wonderful addition to the Viking cruise family by roggenguy

This was our fourth river cruise and the third with Viking. Everything met or exceeded our ... continue

Viking Forseti 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Trip of a Lifetime by hikergeek

We cruised the Rhine River on the Viking Ingvi - a brand-new ship for 2014. Starting at Basel, ... continue

Viking Ingvi 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Danube Waltz by Mikihiko Goto

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. It was one of the best trips we have made. The local ... continue

Viking Prestige 11/14 5+ out of 5+
City of Lights - Paris to Prague by rehiggins

The highlights: Everything while aboard the Odin. It could not have been any better. Excellent ... continue

Viking Odin 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Grand Europen River Cruise, Amsterdam to Budapest by ehiller@tds.net

For two weeks in October we cruised with Viking from Amsterdam to Budapest, going through ... continue

Viking Lif 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Part 2 of Idi - Kvasir Grand European Tour: Embarkation in Nuremberg by ticonderoga

My mother and I had our Grand European Tour split between two ships. We were originally supposed ... continue

Viking Kvasir 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
First river cruise a success by ajs4travel

This was our first river cruise -- the Grand European -- and we went in with limited ... continue

Viking Magni 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Can't wait to do it again by Julielarson29

My husband and I are seasoned travelers and have done several cruises, Carribbean, Yantze, ... continue

Viking Rinda 11/14 Not Rated
Amazing Experience by AgouraTraveler

We had heard nothing but raves about river cruising, but we were still pleasantly surprised by ... continue

Viking Var 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Delightful Douro by bcoris

This was a cruise tour of Lisbon and the Douro River Valley. This was our first river cruise and ... continue

Viking Hemming 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst trip EVER by sinkingboat

WORST TRIP EVER. "Romantic Danube Tour" on Viking Idun. Daily tours were vaguely "organized" and ... continue

Viking Idun 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Trip! by Keukamimi

To celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary, my husband and I researched many options. We had done ... continue

Viking Buri 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship Information by Chuck/jo

We recently came back from a Viking River Cruise starting in Budapest ending in Amsterdam. We ... continue

Viking Bestla 11/14 1.0 out of 5+
First river cruise by Nanabarbara

This was our first river cruise, and, of course, we loved being on vacation and enjoyed it very ... continue

Viking Legend 11/14 Not Rated
Absalutely Fantastic Crew by langleyvagabond

The crew on this ship were absolutely amazing. By the first morning, they were all calling us by ... continue

Viking Rinda 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Gliding majestically on history's river by ednuli

This was my first river cruise and it was a delightful experience. I loved the small and ... continue

Viking Schumann 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second Time Around Even Better Than The First by GrandKat2

We had previously taken the Rhine River cruise with Viking. I enjoyed it but was left somewhat ... continue

Viking Spirit 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Nile River Cruise Egypt by Tango39

Viking River Cruise, Egypt and Egyptologist Amr Shaheen are the perfect combination for a trip ... continue

Viking Vili 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Romantic Danube - A Delightful Viking Experience - As Expected! by coasters

We left Sea Girt at 3PM, on way to Newark Airport, our driver was early, drove nicely (no ... continue

Viking Njord 10/14 5+ out of 5+
My truth concerning Viking River Cruise. Basil-Amsterdam by Chirojunky

A few things you should consider before taking the cruise.

1. Internet is poor. Viking ... continue

Viking Gullveig 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Overpriced and Underdelivered by groeiss

From the very beginning of this cruise things went wrong. Due to the changing of ports we missed ... continue

Viking Buri 10/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pampered and Happy by shelly179

This was our first time on a Viking cruise. My husband and I took the Rhine river cruise from ... continue

Viking Var 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous Danube cruise by otisnan

Viking River Cruises has gotten river cruising down to an art. We flew from Seattle to London to ... continue

Viking Legend 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Rhine Getaway; Loved it by BettyPC

This was our first trip to Europe and flew in from Newark. Learned a couple things that have ... continue

Viking Tor 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals