Viking River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Viking River Cruise Reviews: 862 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Viking Has It Down by MAR1776

Viking Has It Down to a science. Having never traveled with them before,I had no expectations ... continue

Viking Neptune 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Do your research before booking your cruise! by smlebd

We just returned from our long-anticipated Viking river cruise in France and came away wishing ... continue

Viking Heimdal 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Romantic Danube by marelind

I am an early 60's woman who traveled with two sisters on Romantic Danube cruise. This was our ... continue

Viking Idun 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jewels of China-Beijing to Shanghai by AUTiger72

First of all, I recommend doing the strenuous part of the trip first, Beijing to Shanghai. And ... continue

Viking Emerald 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking by SIZ

Wow! What s terrific experience. Beautiful scenery in the Douro valley, outstanding personalized ... continue

Viking Hemming 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
If you want a great bus tour book a Viking River Cruise. by jthompson222

Well I am not quite sure where to start. 5 days into the cruise we were advised that we would ... continue

Viking Bragi 09/14 1.0 out of 5+
Viking Rurik Russian Cruise a Gem by bonja

My first river cruise easily won me over to this type of travel. As a former independent, ... continue

Viking Rurik 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Expensive price and small room by barney045

We have sailed on five different ocean cruise lines totaling approximately 135 days. This was ... continue

Viking Atla 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by granny of 7

We just completed the Grand European tour from Budapest to Amsterdam. We were 10 in our group ... continue

Viking Skadi 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Absolutely fabulous by FortyNinerLiz

This was one of the best cruises we have ever experienced!!! The staff were fabulous!!! Our tour ... continue

Viking Truvor 09/14 5+ out of 5+
The Viking Buri, 9/14 by radbob48

Cruising: scenery beautiful w no restrictions due to water levels. Smooth w just a bit of noise ... continue

Viking Buri 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Grand European Cruise by GrandpaBilly

Recently back from a great cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest (followed by Prague extension). ... continue

Viking Bestla 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
High Expectations - Viking exceeded them all! by Cornish147

Flights to and from the ship were arranged by Viking, and all went smoothly. We were greeted at ... continue

Viking Alsvin 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Great attention to detail by traveler4fun

We just recently returned from our week long Romantic Danube River Cruise. We were a party of ... continue

Viking Hlin 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful trip! by jwittbra

My husband and I spent a wonderful week on the Viking Prestige from Sept. 7 - Sept. 14, 2014 ... continue

Viking Prestige 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Waterways of Tsars by Cowan MBE

After a stress free flight from London Heathrow my wife and I enjoyed 12 days of luxury cruising ... continue

Viking Truvor 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous vacation on Viking River Cruises by nyrobin

I jus arrived home from a fabulous 3 week vacation in Europe including the two week Grand ... continue

Viking Jarl 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
If you go to Russia, go with Viking! by tobique33040

We just returned from Waterways of the Tsars and fell in love with St. Petersburg and the ... continue

Viking Rurik 09/14 Not Rated
Viking Idun - Highly Recommended by decesra

Just back from the "Romantic Danube" Viking river cruise on the Viking Idun in Early September ... continue

Viking Idun 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Basel to Amsterdam was an Idyllic Vacation by Iowa Flatlander

Just returned from a wonderful Rhine River trip on the Viking Helvetia. The food was terrific, ... continue

Viking Helvetia 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Thoroughly enjoyable by Dr Marg

I sailed on the Sept. 6-13 Chateaux, Rivers, and Wine cruise on the Viking Forseti. I cannot say ... continue

Viking Forseti 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking River Cruise - Imperial Jewels of China by Marsha93003

I just returned from this trip and it far exceeded my expectations. (I traveled the direction: ... continue

Viking Emerald 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Forseti Chateaux, River & Wine by hummingbirddragon

Most nights we were docked back at Bordeaux. It's just a crazy cruise itinerary. Seeing the same ... continue

Viking Forseti 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Overview of Central Europa by snorkeller

We choose the Grand European Tour which was a voyage lasting 14 days and departing on August 24, ... continue

Viking Baldur 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
When We're 64 Cruise on the Rhine an Absolute Great Experience! by joep63

It had been pouring rain for about an hour when we stepped aboard the Viking Ingvi in Amsterdam ... continue

Viking Ingvi 09/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals