Viking River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Viking River Cruise Reviews: 838 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Waterways of Tsars by Cowan MBE

After a stress free flight from London Heathrow my wife and I enjoyed 12 days of luxury cruising ... continue

Viking Truvor 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous vacation on Viking River Cruises by nyrobin

I jus arrived home from a fabulous 3 week vacation in Europe including the two week Grand ... continue

Viking Jarl 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
If you go to Russia, go with Viking! by tobique33040

We just returned from Waterways of the Tsars and fell in love with St. Petersburg and the ... continue

Viking Rurik 09/14 Not Rated
Viking Idun - Highly Recommended by decesra

Just back from the "Romantic Danube" Viking river cruise on the Viking Idun in Early September ... continue

Viking Idun 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Basel to Amsterdam was an Idyllic Vacation by Iowa Flatlander

Just returned from a wonderful Rhine River trip on the Viking Helvetia. The food was terrific, ... continue

Viking Helvetia 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Thoroughly enjoyable by Dr Marg

I sailed on the Sept. 6-13 Chateaux, Rivers, and Wine cruise on the Viking Forseti. I cannot say ... continue

Viking Forseti 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking River Cruise - Imperial Jewels of China by Marsha93003

I just returned from this trip and it far exceeded my expectations. (I traveled the direction: ... continue

Viking Emerald 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Very good - - by mpeachome

We did the Danube cruise with the Prague extension. A few thoughts:

1. Unlike other ... continue

Viking Legend 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Did not meet expectations by Raintrick

Disappointed in the lack of time for sightseeing – average 4 hours at each location ... continue

Viking Hlin 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
$$$ Viking $$$ by reelwoman

I guess I expected a luxury cruise at the rate we paid for our Explorer cabin.

The Good ... continue

Viking Lif 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Experience with Viking Romantic Danube Cruise by Carol From California

We recently went on a Viking river cruise from Budapest to Prague. We booked it through Viking ... continue

Viking Njord 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Elegant Elbe by Jacksig

My wife and I, both Americans, loved the Elegant Elbe cruise on Viking Cruises. Our fellow ... continue

Viking Schumann 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Did not meet expectations by nancy237

We have traveled with Viking on 2 previous cruises and had high expectations for this cruise. ... continue

Viking Prestige 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Exceeded Expectatioins by cruisergirl46

This was our first 'river cruise' and we are delighted that we chose Viking River Cruises to ... continue

Viking Ingvi 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Passage to Eastern Europe River Cruise by tropicalbarbie

Started this Danube cruise in Budapest which included a stay in the Marriot hotel is well ... continue

Viking Rinda 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
River Moored by acrylic_dva

Well, this was our first River Cruise and we were excited. However we were a little put back ... continue

Viking Buri 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
5 star all the way. by n.cartwright@ntlworld.com

Viking Waltz, Budapest to Passau, August 2014 on the Viking Prestige.

Just returned from ... continue

Viking Prestige 09/14 Not Rated
Great Time Visiting Russia with Viking by ldcruising

Just returned from the trip that started in Moscow on August 24. About a week before leaving I ... continue

Viking Helgi 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another Great Experience by Maniac28

This was our second booking with Viking. Our first on the Danube was shortened because of ... continue

Viking Ingvi 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking a class act by beckergm

We recently returned from the Viking Hemming "River of Gold" cruise of the Duoro river. We were ... continue

Viking Hemming 09/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxing cruise on the Seine River by uscdrm

We arrived in Paris 4 days before the cruise, stayed at a lovely small boutique hotel close to ... continue

Viking Spirit 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Seasoned Cruiser Review of first River Cruise by TravelsWithParents

Travelers (3): Ages 84, 77, 51, well seasoned travelers, ocean cruises 23, river cruise 1 (this ... continue

Viking Kara 09/14 2.0 out of 5+
Interesting Destinations by edwinaegrant@gmail.com

We began our trip with Viking in Bucharest Hungary. We checked into the beautiful Radisson Blu ... continue

Viking Rinda 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasant With A Few Problems by HappyHubby

We finally found the time to take a cruise in Eastern Europe. After some research we chose ... continue

Viking Njord 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best trip ever by hblair2

This was my first time on a river cruise and it was a wonderful experience. Cruised from ... continue

Viking Freya 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals