Viking River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Viking River Cruise Reviews: 1106 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Budapest to Passau by psboykin

The whole atmosphere was delightful and I enjoyed the trip very much. There were just a few ... continue

Viking Alsvin 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Second Half Better Than the First by LindaSusanGrosso

My husband & I took my sister and our son & daughter on the Grand European Cruise this ... continue

Viking Lif 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruise to Myanmar on the Irrawaddy River by SanaBanana

One could classify this trip as an adventure. Not recommended for beginners. I enjoyed it, my ... continue

Viking Mani 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
The clue is in the name by Garethman

This is the second time we have taken a Viking cruise and it was extremely enjoyable, in parts. ... continue

Viking Hemming 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
Southern France (Rhone/Saone River) on the Viking Buri by jdbirch

A week before we left, we got an email saying that we would be aboard the Buri, with no further ... continue

Viking Buri 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Touring China's Cultural Delights by zumaqueen

This was our first venture into China, so we booked all air and transfers through Viking. They ... continue

Viking Emerald 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pampered and Relaxed Trip to Normandy by somerset0

This was our first river cruise and Viking delivers a great experience. The entire staff goes ... continue

Viking Spirit 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous Paris to Normandy River Cruise by marcy macaron

We have cruised before on ocean liners, but never a river cruise. We are now spoiled. The ship ... continue

Viking Neptune 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful--Sailing into Budapest at night by Aunt Dee

Three well traveled couples with at least a dozen ocean cruises among us took their first river ... continue

Viking Idi 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Myanmar is exotic but trip was not ideal! by kotman

The ship name is Viking Orient and leased from Pandaw, but not on the list so I've put the name ... continue

Viking Odin 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Absolutely perfect from start to finish! by frostygoth

While my husband and I have taken several cruises before, we had never done a river cruise, nor ... continue

Viking Legend 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Douro River Cruise with Lisbon, Salamanca and Compostela de Santago by JSG33

Viking River Cruises guided us through a cruise of a lifetime. Portugal and the Douro River ... continue

Viking Torgil 12/14 5+ out of 5+
The Rhone river is not the Rhine (by a long shot) by tomcona

The Buri is a beautiful ship with a wonderful staff. Every meal was a great experience and the ... continue

Viking Buri 12/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very happy with Viking River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg by Schnubbs

I was thoroughly impressed with Viking River Cruises, from the cleanliness and comfort of the ... continue

Viking Ingvar 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Bliss, total bliss! by jmomchamp

My husband and I were on Viking Forseti for a cruise of the Bordeaux area for the last week in ... continue

Viking Forseti 12/14 5+ out of 5+
First Cruise by 5v1rg1l5

My husband and I travel a lot but had never taken a cruise. The Danube River cruise was ... continue

Viking Freya 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Rhine River - Basel to Amsterdam by djgordon

We landed in Zurich and Viking bussed us to Basel. We spent a very enjoyable day in Basel and ... continue

Viking Tor 12/14 5+ out of 5+
China cruisetour with Viking by hotzim

This was our first experience with Viking and although the cruise part of the tour and pre ... continue

Viking Emerald 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not as good as it could have been by wyojoe

Things got off to bad start when the van that was supposed to pick us up at the airport did not ... continue

Viking Hermod 12/14 4.0 out of 5+
This was our first Viking cruise by Mrs. Person

This was our first Viking cruise. We added a few days at the beginning of our trip in Berlin. We ... continue

Viking Fontane 12/14 Not Rated
Our Cruise on the Yangtze by KRicard

This was our first trip to China. Not only were our land travels fantastic, but our experience ... continue

Viking Emerald 12/14 5.0 out of 5+
Vacation Extravaganza by hilliker

My husband and I had never done anything like this before but from the TV ads we saw, we were ... continue

Viking Kvasir 12/14 5+ out of 5+
Lovely Cruise but Small Quarters by Terrywrites

The cruise, like all Viking cruises I've taken, was perfect, with helpful staff, informative and ... continue

Viking Fontane 12/14 3.0 out of 5+
Paris to Normandy by travelon.d

One of the best cruises that we have ever taken.

The crew and staff went over and above ... continue

Viking Neptune 11/14 5+ out of 5+
River of Gold - Flowing with Port by mkdulle

Viking River Cruises' River of Gold cruise was a wonderful experience. From beginning with a ... continue

Viking Hemming 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals