Viking River Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Viking River Cruise Reviews: 1052 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Fabulous Paris to Normandy River Cruise by marcy macaron

We have cruised before on ocean liners, but never a river cruise. We are now spoiled. The ship ... continue

Viking Neptune 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful--Sailing into Budapest at night by Aunt Dee

Three well traveled couples with at least a dozen ocean cruises among us took their first river ... continue

Viking Idi 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Myanmar is exotic but trip was not ideal! by kotman

The ship name is Viking Orient and leased from Pandaw, but not on the list so I've put the name ... continue

Viking Odin 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Absolutely perfect from start to finish! by frostygoth

While my husband and I have taken several cruises before, we had never done a river cruise, nor ... continue

Viking Legend 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful view from the Seine by eileenoconnell

This was my first trip to France as well as my first Viking Cruise. We sailed from Paris to ... continue

Viking Neptune 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Everything we imagined and MORE! by kirbyquilter

This has been a dream of ours for years and before I booked I talked to a classmate who had been ... continue

Viking Odin 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Russia....beautiful but not friendly! by starnes

We took the Waterway of the Tsars cruise on the Viking Ingvar in October of 2014. We were met at ... continue

Viking Ingvar 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
Interesting but... by Bdzcohen

This cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg provided the opportunity to see urban Russia in the ... continue

Viking Ingvar 11/14 4.0 out of 5+
AWESOME trip for us by anneandterry

Having never been abroad before, much less ever cruised, this was an absolutely FABULOUS ... continue

Viking Ingvi 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Top-Notch All the Way by flanag35

We had high expectations for the Grand European Cruise, all of which were met and ... continue

Viking Idi 11/14 Not Rated
Commemorating Our 55th Anniversary by jimhamal

Great trip that made is both eager to do another river cruise. The ship (Var) is very new as are ... continue

Viking Var 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
50th Anniversary Cruise by caroleann10@aol.com

Wow! We really loved our trip from the pre-trip in Prague; River Cruise from Bamberg, Germany to ... continue

Viking Odin 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Waterway of the Tsars by Dan Eny

This was our second experience on a Viking River Cruise and once again, I am happy to report, ... continue

Viking Ingvar 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Well executed and detail oriented by hotzim

We are not easily impressed having been disappointed on many occasions, but this is one time ... continue

Viking Emerald 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Perfect by Leslie White

My cruise on the Rhone River from Lyon to Avignon, France with 3 days in Paris to start, was ... continue

Viking Heimdal 11/14 5+ out of 5+
River Cruise Review by HENRYROSE

We had a wonderful experience on our River Cruise. The entire staff on board was accommodating, ... continue

Viking Fontane 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Facinating China by Us2travelers

Pictures, films, books, and magazines fall short of capturing China in it's beauty, frenzy, ... continue

Viking Emerald 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous,! Just Fabulous! by amsdf

This was beyond our expectations. We have been on ocean cruises in the past, and expected tis to ... continue

Viking Alsvin 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Well done Viking! by Linda T

We have traveled to Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium and this ... continue

Viking Kvasir 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent cruise experience! by joeblow23

We had an excellent time on our cruise. Viking does a great job. The boat was very clean and ... continue

Viking Prestige 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Moscow to St Petersburg by gerstner

I really enjoyed the cruise because;

It was small

The food , service and ... continue

Viking Rurik 11/14 5+ out of 5+
12 Ohioans loved the cruise by jshallx

I loved everything about the cruise -- great food and perfect portions. staff who went the extra ... continue

Viking Delling 11/14 5.0 out of 5+
Better than expected!! by judo44

We flew from Philadelphia to Amsterdam and were met at Schilpol Airport by a Viking agent. From ... continue

Viking Ingvi 11/14 5+ out of 5+
I Wanna Hold Your Hand by LuvViking

Since we had never been to Europe, I whined to the booking agent that I wasn't going to go ... continue

Viking Delling 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruise from Moscow to St Petersburg by rosevbonnar@hotmail.com

It was fantastic on so many levels. It was more than I ever expected. The crew was so ... continue

Viking Rurik 11/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about:
red arrow Cruise Deals