Cruises to Alaska
The 49th State, the largest in the U.S., is perfect for cruisers, with numerous opportunities to appreciate its vast natural beauty. Sail along the Inside Passage to visit the immense ice formations of Glacier Bay and Icy Strait, as well popular ports such as Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau, the only U.S. state capital that's not accessible by car. Or travel further north to the Kenai Peninsula and nearby Anchorage, a perfect jumping off point for cruisetours to Denali, Fairbanks and Canada's Yukon. Maybe you'll see a bear!Read Alaska Cruise Reviews
Alaska Cruise TipsThe 49th State is a cruiser's dream. Read our best tips on how to choose and plan your trip.
Best Alaska Shore ExcursionsGlaciers! Bears! Dog sledding! Alaska shore excursions range from the sublime to the extreme.
Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska CruiseBrr! Alaska weather is unpredictable, even in summer. We tell you how to prepare.
- 11 Tips From a Princess Cruisetour in Alaska
- 12 Alaska Cruise Tour Activities Not to Miss
- 18 Best Alaska Shore Excursions
- 7 Compelling Reasons to Cruise to Alaska Now
- 7 Reasons to Cruise Princess in Alaska
- Alaska Cruise Ports: What's New in 2017
- Alaska Cruise Tips
- Alaska Cruise Tour Destinations
- Alaska Cruise Tour Tips
- Alaska Cruisetours: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Authentic Alaska on a Big-Ship Cruise
- Best Month to Cruise to Alaska
- Build Your Own Alaska Cruise Land Tour: South From Anchorage
- Come Aboard My Active Alaska Cruise
- Come Aboard My Cruise to Alaska's Inside Passage
- Come Aboard My Exotic Inside Passage Alaska Cruise on Safari Explorer
- Come Aboard My Family Cruise to Alaska on Seven Seas Mariner
- Come Aboard My Princess Cruisetour: Alaska by Land and Lodge
- Compare: 11 Cruise Ships in Alaska
- Embarkation in Seward Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Vancouver Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Whittier Cruise Port
- Glacier Bay vs. Sawyer Glacier (Tracy Arm)
- Holland America vs. Princess in Alaska
- Hubbard Glacier vs. Glacier Bay Cruises
- Is an Expedition Cruise in Alaska Right for You?
- Kenai Peninsula Cruise Tips
- Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge on the Kenai River, Alaska
- Luxury Cruises to Alaska
- McKinley Chalet Resort in Denali, Alaska
- My First Cruise To ... Alaska
- Round Trip vs. One-way Alaska Cruises
- Seattle vs. Vancouver: Where Should You Start Your Alaska Cruise?
- Small Ships in Alaska: A Guide to Cruising Off the Beaten Path
- Snorkeling in Alaska: We Try It on Princess Cruises' Golden Princess
- Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska Cruise
- Top 10 Wildlife Encounters on an Alaska Cruise
- Two Days in Vancouver
AnchorageAnchorage, Alaska's largest city, has many personalities. A cruise ...
Dawson City (Yukon)With its mix of charming historic buildings and bright new ones ...
Denali National Park and PreserveOften found on pre- or post-cruise tours to Alaska's interior, Denali ...
Glacier BayPhotos don't do justice for Glacier Bay National Park. One of the ...
HainesIf you loved the TV show "Northern Exposure," you'll love Haines. ...
HomerHomer, "the end of the road," is located about 200 miles from ...
Icy StraitThe creation of Alaska's newest cruise port, Icy Strait, represents a ...
JuneauJuneau, often described as America's most unusual state capital, is ...
KetchikanMisty Ketchikan, the rainiest town in southeast Alaska, is known as ...
KodiakKnown as the Emerald Isle of Alaska, Kodiak is one of the state's ...
PetersburgTake a snapshot of Petersburg, Alaska, and show it to your friends. ...
Prince RupertThe port city of Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada, is actually ...
SeattleThe largest and most densely populated city in Washington State, ...
SewardSeward is a picturesque harbor town sporting the catchy motto "Alaska ...
SitkaOver the centuries, Sitka -- easily Alaska's most exotic port -- has ...
SkagwayIn 1897, gold stampeders from all over the world arrived in Skagway ...
TalkeetnaWith a population of 876, the quirky town of Talkeetna -- located ...
VancouverIt's not hard to understand why Vancouver is so appealing. This ...
VictoriaWrapped around the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is a ...
Whitehorse (Yukon)Whitehorse, the capital city of Canada's Yukon Territory, is the ...
WhittierWhere? You're forgiven if you've never before heard of Whittier. ...
WrangellUnlike other ports along Alaska's Inside Passage, Wrangell is one of ...
Fantastic cruise line period!SpechtjWe wanted a relaxing cruise with a luxury cruise line and the opportunity to explore a portion of Alaska while enjoying fantastic scenery. We were not disappointed. The embarkation and disembarkation were incredibly well organized. Our penthouse ... Read more
The cruise met my expectations, and the food and most of the entertainment exceeded them. I was a little disappointed that the last two nights they only had karaoke instead of an end of cruise party. Turned out the big event and highlight meal was ... Read more
Good but needs some workdcolosiFirst time with Princess (the Emerald Princess). Cruised Alaska June 4, 2017. The ship was fine and the food and bars were great, but the entertainment was a bit lacking; focusing too much on passenger participation, like game shows and singing ... Read more
Amazing sceneryEldo1979My husband and I chose this cruise as we had always wanted to see Alaska and the glaciers there and we were not disappointed with the scenery and beauty we saw. For this cruise we chose the mini suite option for our cabin and were glad we did ... Read more
Friendly and HelfulCarouselHorseThe staff were always friendly and helpful when we had some minor issues with our cabin. They were very accommodating. The air flow was low and the room was too warm for us but the maintenance staff finally fixed the problem by our last night when ... Read more
First Time with PrincessLoveOurBalconyHusband and I have been on several cruises with various other cruise lines. This time we wanted to go Alaska and chose Princess (Ruby Princess) because of the itinerary, reviews, and info we had from friends and family. There were areas where I ... Read more
Great Time and ShipTravelGirrlsThis is my ninth cruise and the first on Celebrity which rates high with me. I don’t understand the bad reviews I have read. Of course, as with most of the cruises I have been on, the staff are wonderful and they take good care of you. The ... Read more
- Skagway help twhfan
- Looking for best restaurant for crablegs/seafood in Ketchikan Budget Queen
- Ketchikan help Budget Queen
- 7 days DIY on land then Radiance southbound. 6/2/17 - 6/17/17 cruiseguy1016
- Gold panning and salmon bake worth it? sherryr224
- Princess Lodges question SewMuch
- REVIEW Star Princess NB Vancouver to Whittier June 3 2017 finiansbay
- Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer Catamaran Excursion Right off the Ship? KristyMisty14
- Tracy Arm Fjord 2017 Status atao
- Alaska, whale watching excursion worth it? CatsinShow