When it comes to entertainment, cruises don't disappoint. By day, you'll find activities from silly pool games to sophisticated wine tastings. At night, you can hit the bars, watch a show, sing karaoke and party on deck. Whether you want to know more about a specific venue or learn which lines offer the best in cruise entertainment, we've got the inside scoop.Read Reviews for Entertainment Cruises
Best Cruise Lines for Onboard EntertainmentOur top cruise lines will keep you busy with Broadway musicals, aerial shows, comedy clubs and more.
Best Cruise Ship NightclubsOnboard nightclubs run the gamut from flashy discos to top-deck dance parties.
Nighttime Cruise ActivitiesWhat fun will you find after dark on a cruise ship? Take a look at what you can expect onboard.
- 'Frozen, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Tangled, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'The Golden Mickeys' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Villains Tonight' on Disney Cruise Line
- 15 Free Things to Do on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-Class Cruise Ships
- 4D Cinema on MSC Cruises
- 5 Mind-Blowing New Cruise Attractions of 2018
- 8 Best Cruise Lines for Onboard Entertainment
- 9 Divertidos Juegos y Concursos de Cruceros que Traen a Tu Niño Interior
- 9 Fun Cruise Ship Games and Contests That Bring Out Your Inner Kid
- 9 Trends in Cruise Ship Evening Entertainment
- Anthem of the Seas Puzzle Break
- AquaTheater on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Artist Loft on Oceania Cruises
- Bowling on MSC Cruises
- Can You Watch the Super Bowl on Your Cruise?
- Can You Watch the World Cup on Your Cruise?
- Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista's SkyRide
- Carnival Live on Carnival Cruise Line
- Casinos at Sea: Win Big with Free Cruises and Perks From Cruise Ship Play
- Climbing the Mast on Star Flyer
- Cruise Nightlife: 7 Best Cruise Ship Nightclubs
- Cruise Playlist: 10 Best Cruise Songs
- Cruise Ship Laser Tag: Where to Find It, How to Play It
- Cruise Ship Video Games and Arcades
- Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Kennels and How to Book Them for Your Next Cruise
- Dive-In Movies at the Seaside Theater on Carnival Cruise Line
- Escape the Rubicon on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas
- From 80s Cruises to Classical Sailings, Don’t Miss These Music Festivals at Sea
- Go-Karts on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Groove for St. Jude on Carnival Cruise Line
- Harmony of the Seas Zipline
- Horizon Newspaper on P&O Cruises
- Hot Glass Show on Celebrity Cruises
- Koningsdam's Wine-Blending
- Lawn Club on Celebrity Cruises
- Lincoln Center Stage on Holland America
- Movies Under the Stars on Princess Cruises
- MSC Cruises' Seaside-Class Ziplines
- Music Walk on Holland America
- New Kids on the Block Cruise Promises "The Right Stuff" for Lifelong Fans
- North Star on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line Ropes Course
- Olympics on Cruises: Can I Watch the Games Onboard?
- P&O Cruise Parties: What to Wear
- Perfect Storm Water Slides on Royal Caribbean
- Photos of 'Lip Sync Battle' on Carnival Cruise Line
- Planetarium on Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship
- Playlist Productions on Carnival Cruise Line
- Playmakers Sports Bar on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Punchliner Comedy Club on Carnival Cruise Line
- Sky Pad Virtual Reality Trampoline on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- SkyCourse on Carnival Cruise Line
- Skydiving on a Cruise Ship: We Try RipCord by iFly on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas
- Slideboarding on MSC Cruises
- SportSquare on Carnival Cruise Line
- Submarine Rides on Crystal Esprit
- Surfing on a Cruise Ship: We Try the FlowRider on Royal Caribbean
- The DreamWorks Experience: DreamWorks Cruises on Royal Caribbean
- Thrill Theater on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Two70 on Royal Caribbean
- Very Merrytime Cruises With Disney Cruise Line
- Voice of the Ocean on Princess Cruises
- What Is a Cruise Director?
- What Is a Silent Disco on a Cruise?
- What Is the Cunard Daily Programme on Cunard Cruises?
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Daytime Activities
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Live Music Onboard
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Nighttime Cruise Activities
- What to Expect on a Luxury Cruise: Nightlife and Evening Entertainment
- Which Shows Are on Which Carnival Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Celebrity Cruise Ships?
- Which Shows Are on Which Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships?
I deliberately chose Progreso/Cozumel so I could see Chichen Itza outside of Progreso. The ship's name proved appropriate because seeing the city on this cruise, as on my last scheduled one, remained a fantasy; Progreso was cancelled because of fog ... Read more
Since our cruise on Seabourn we have become very spoiled, but my husband is a "prog" fan and was thrilled to take this cruise with some of his favorite artists. I hadn't been on a Royal Caribbean ship for at least 10 years and it hasn't gotten ... Read more
Great ship and itineraryTurtleta2This cruise was fantastic. We had a mid ship mini suite balcony. 10804. Cabin was great. I don’t know that I could go back to cruising with a regular cabin bathroom after this! Full size shower. Double sinks. It was the bomb. Food ... Read more
RCCL needs to kick it up a notchmarymarieThe ship is starting to show it's age. Furniture, carpets and other things are looking tired, worn and styles and fabrics are very dated, There are glass sculptures on deck 5 that have broken pieces and they have been that way for a couple years. ... Read more
Infinity balcony disappointmentGEORGE2KDDA group of us went. It was a new ship and we purchased before it was built. Beautiful ship, food and service was great as usual for Celebrity. See below. Cabin was a dissapointment although it was beautiful it was smaller than ususal or it felt ... Read more
Too much work, horrible foodfsucruiseThis is not a vacation...there's a lot of planning and stress each day to try and force memories. To see all the characters you will spend most of your cruise standing in line. Tickets to see popular characters sell out fast, and even with a ticket ... Read more
Disappointing the second time.LylethelionThis is my second time on carnival imagination. February 3rd-7th 2019. And I have to say that I was disappointed in a lot of things the second time around. My wife and I requested a king size bed and they just threw two twins together and put a ... Read more