2018 UK Cruisers’ Choice Awards
Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best UK Cruises for Families

Celebrity Reflection
1 of 5 Best UK Cruises for Families
Fantastic week on Celebrity Reflection Western cruise. Children loved the cruise and choice of activities and food on board.
Ventura
2 of 5 Best UK Cruises for Families
The staff were nothing short of amazing - they spoke to the children, made the baby smile all the time and cheered her up when she was having a moan.
Independence of the Seas
3 of 5 Best UK Cruises for Families
Photo by Cruise Critic member xxoo-j
Our whole family had a fantastic experience with plentiful and varied food from the variety of restaurants... and attentive waiting and room staff at hand every night to ensure our dining experiences were first class.
Brilliance of the Seas
4 of 5 Best UK Cruises for Families
This was my family and I's first cruise and everything was just amazing. The staff were beyond excellent and friendly (we even made long term friendships with some of them).
Freedom of the Seas
5 of 5 Best UK Cruises for Families
Photo by Cruise Critic member Vladimir L.
My family, including two boys ages 5 and 6 had a great time on the Freedom of the Seas. We loved all the choices of activities for both children and adults. The ship is perfect for families and easy to navigate.

View More Cruise Choice Awards