• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

lag9122
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2012
Cabin: Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom

We got to the cruise terminal in Baltimore early. Waited a little while before we boarded no problems. Very friendly crew went to the windjammer for lunch lots of choices to eat . the ship was laid out very nice we hang out by the pool for a while then went to find our cabin on the second floor . lots of space to store everything we didn't feel movement on the lower floors like the top floors or in the front of the ship.

We explored the ship I think its a nice size ship the main dining room was so nice The food was great I had beef almost every night The appetizers were small but I had 1 or 2 of them each night I loved the chilled soups. We did eat at chops grille it was out of this world the steak was perfect and the service was great also ! The desserts were great at Chops we took one back to our room for later on that night.

The shows were OK I only saw the first 1 and the adult comedy show.There was a lot to do to stay busy . The hurricane did make our trip short we left a day early from Bermuda the cruise line can't control the weather so I understand why we left early I was OK with that. We had a nice slow trip back home.

Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom

The cabin was a good size the beds were very comfortable and the bathroom room was very clean. we loved the towel animals

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from £464