• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Croft Kid
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2012
Cabin: Club Veranda Stateroom

Just returned from a wonderful cruise on the Quest. The crew are exceptional, everyone, and I mean every member off the crew are smiling all of the time, what a welcome relief from some ships. From the Captain to the dishwashers, all are more than friendly and accommodating.

The ports of call were exceptional and with it being a little out of season, not very busy, which was nice.

The ship itself is smaller than the average which is just fine with my wife and I. The cabins (we had a balcony cabin) are a cozy size with the bathroom shower being a little too small for my body, but not a problem and typical of a ship this size and age. Dining is exceptional in all areas although we felt the layout to the Windows buffet a wee bit strange, not a lot of room to wander and see what's available without getting in someones way. Aqualina restaurant service was impeccable and the ambiance perfect.

Club Veranda Stateroom

Cabin V1

Small but well equipped cabin, we thought on first entry that there were very few drawers but upon examination found that there are lots of space for clothes etc. Bathrooms certainly could be improved in size but don't know how that could be done given the layout, the shower was my main issue.

10 Helpful Vote