3. Adventure of the Seas
Our cruise was great, the ship is one of the best ever. The cruise offered anything & everything. There was really no down time. Sometimes, there could be too much going on to know what to do. The cabins we had were balcony cabins, and this was our first cruise with the balcony. This is probably the way to go because of the fresh air, scenic views, romanticness, and they are just plain relaxing. This is our 3rd cruise, second with Royal Caribbean. I can't complain except for our dining service which were very slow, had no timing, and had way too much WAITING for each course. The choice of foods, however, was great. Our shore excursions were the best, especially the "BOB". Everyone should try this excursion at least once...I can't say enough about the feelings of everyone who tried it in our group....2 THUMBS WAY UP.....Our ports were all beautiful and breath-taking, especially St. Martin, St. Thomas & Curacao (Willemstad).  We had a great time.  The only other complaint (and from what I Heard. I'm not the only one) was embarking & Disembarking the ship. We all understand there are over 3000 people on board, but enough is enough. There was nothing but chaos from beginning to end. Nothing made sense, they kept calling for flights & decks,. and everyone was hanging around the exiting deck (4)..not enough employees there to direct or even not direct people where they should go. There was the biggest mess I have ever seen & been in, and I'm being nice about it. Most other people I overheard, I CANNOT repeat what they were said......

Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean