• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

nc-canuck
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2014
Cabin: Penthouse Suite

As a former Regent cruiser, this was my first cruise on Seabourn and my first as a "solo" traveler. I can only say it was wonderful. Seabourn it seems has mastered personal customer recognition in a way only a very fine hotel might. Passengers are almost always greeted by name . Though there are only 360 passengers this is still pretty special. In many ways while on my trip , I felt like I had moved a small town and I knew most of the townsfolk and they knew me.

As a solo traveler, Seabourn made sure I always had a dinner invite at tables of six or so ( if I wanted the company). The ships's Seabourn Square is a bit like the village square where folks often just go to read or meat up with friends to plan the day. Food quality on the ship was quite high and service 5 star.

I was in PH suite and and loved the extra space. If you want a cruise where quiet conversation is the deal then this is it. The passenger mix was generally age 55 to 65 with some younger and older. Most if not all, are well travelled .

Penthouse Suite

Cabin PH

Spend a few dollars on a longer cruise ( over 10 days) and enjoy that extra space.

Find a Seabourn Odyssey Cruise from £2,612