• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

susan21
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2014
Cabin: Seabourn Suite

I have sailed previously on Royal Caribbean and Carnival since I had children and those lines were great for that purpose. My husband and I wanted to do something special for our 10 year anniversary so we booked with Seabourn. I regret that we had not done this before since these small ships will be going to Windstar. Even though they will be the same ship I can't imagine that they could match the luxury we experienced.

We arrived at the St. Maarten cruise port very early and wondered how we were going to deal with our luggage as we wanted to go into town. There were people there that took our luggage and locked it up, we then took a cab into town.

When we got on the ship we were treated with Champagne and a small buffet then quickly shown to our room where a bottle of cold champagne was awaiting. Our Steward came and asked what type of soap we desired and I chose my favorite from L'Occitane! The min bar was well stocked and had our requested liquors.

Seabourn Suite

Cabin A

Smaller cabin but not by much. it has a tub, walk in closet and a deep window. You could feel motion and hear the anchor. We enjoyed the cabin and had no issue with it, I would stay in it again!

10 Helpful Votes