• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2015
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Let me make this review nice and simple:

1. You miss your dinner: YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK! No buffet for you (thing is when you have kids chances are you will miss stuff, especially on this ship with so much to do, I mean, I get it, consistency is key for kids, but really, I mean, Really!!!)

2. You want to wake up maybe, at least, 10 minutes late on the day of arrival back at port.....?: WHAT!!! What are you crazy!! Out of luck. These people will make sure your are out of your stateroom by 8am latest. There will be constructions going on outside, workers moving beds and what not, plastic wrapinc floors. I felt like I was robbing a bank and trying to get away as soon as possible on this ship. As much as I dislike Carnival, I got to give it to them on this one, they let you chill on the last day.

I just don't think Disney Cruises cater to single parents, if they did, they would make an extra effort to facilitate the kid's involvement in the clubs. And that whole rushing people out is pretty messed up. Sorry, but it is. I didn't complain on board because I'm not a complaining type of person. But I guess I am now.

Find a Disney Wonder Cruise from £1,163