Disney Wonder Cruise Review

Top Notch!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by HHI Girl

• Sail Date: Oct 2014
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean

My husband and I went on our first cruise on the Disney Wonder along with our daughter and her family that had traveled with Disney once before. From the boarding process, our suite, to the great time we had on the ship was Top Notch. All the staff were very friendly and helpful especially our Concierge Rodrigo! However I must say that the" Golden Mickey's Show" was just plain awful. We didn't even stay for the end of the performance! We did attend other shows on the ship that were great, especially "Toy Story". Our grandson spent some time at the Oceaneer Club as well as the Oceaneer Lab and had a great time! He really enjoyed meeting all the Disney Characters and getting his picture taken with them. Our most favorite place to dine for all our meals was at the Triton. We plan on sailing soon with Disney again! Thanks for a wonderful experience.

HHI Girl's Full Rating Summary

Cabin R 8030

We stayed in The Walt Disney Suite that was decorated so beautifully! We really enjoyed the spaciousness and comfort that it offered, loved the verandah, and did have a few of our meals inside our suite. We looked forward everyday to see what scrumptious surprise would be waiting for us when we returned to our room!

Cozumel

I have traveled to Cozumel in the past and really loved it! However so much has changed with the shopkeepers standing outside their shops and badgering tourist to come in and buy! If I do sail again to Cozumel, I will not bother getting off the ship!

Submarine Tour

Tour personnel were very knowledgeable, and even had a diver feeding the fish so we could see them up close.

View All 50 Submarine Tour Reviews