• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

tinkr2
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2007
Cabin:

A little background info: We have cruised about 10 times. This was my second cruise on Carnival. I am 40ish with hubby and 3 teens.We live in Orlando. This cruise was a graduation gift for my 18 year old daughter and her friend. It was selected solely on price. I was looking for the cheapest thing less than 6 weeks out in high season.

Embarkation: We drove over and parked in the garage. It was close to where we needed to load and very easy. We got there later than planned ,as usual, but boarding was fast and efficient. The counter help was very friendly.we headed right up to the buffet as we were starving.

Cabin: Our luggage showed up promptly. our cabin was large. I expected in a triple to have a pull down bunk but the third bed was a cot. I expected to feel crowded but it was fine. Given that we had the "worst" cabin on the ship, it was much nicer than expected. The bedding was a very nice new option, feathery and comfy; however I was not on the cot. The teen did not complain about it being uncomfortable but I am notsure she would have even if it was terrible.

Cabin m