3. Adventure of the Seas
This was my second time on adventure so now I've done both southern itineraries. The ports are great and offer a nice variety. I enjoy the promenade this class offers. We found the crew friendly and happy which creates a nice culture. Most of the shows were excellent. There was just one I didn't care for. As for the music -you could find a nice variety throughout the ship. Again just one I didn't care for personally. We found the service in the windjammer hard to locate. You certainly couldn't count on getting a drink at your table. They seemed to be rotating the servers as we couldn't locate the same server twice in an area. This may be part of the problem.

Happy crew!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Penjean

Penjean’s Full Rating Summary

We had a promenade view cabin.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans