• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

sanroque
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2015
Cabin: Large Interior Stateroom

To be fair all I have to compare to is NCL having taken 3 different cruises on NCL (and not been THAT impressed with those). This ship however is dated with much less in amenities, dining choices than what I became used to. The NCL ships all had at least two main dining rooms. This one only 1 and only 3 specialty dining options as opposed to 6 or 7. A few of the nicer things about the Rhapsody:

I loved to outdoor movie theater and my wife and I spend many nights under the stars watching films.

The cruise director's staff was fantastic. Graham Seymour was personalble, witty and on top of everything. I wish there were more of him. Rina and Margot were two other outstanding staff members we enjoyed.

Large Interior Stateroom

Cabin L

As I mentioned above, I never cruised in an inside cabin before and was nervous about doing it for a long 14 day cruise. The cabin however was really ok and I was never bothered by the lack of windows. The new ship "virtual windows" will certainly add some spice to inside cabins however!

Port Reviews

Dubai

we got off the ship here and pent 4 days with friends in dubai. this was the highlight of the trip and i am sure would have been the best port of call had we taken a ship sponsored excursion

Singapore

embarkation here went smoothly. spend the night on our own before embarkation and enjoyed the city...........................................................................................................................................................................

Find a Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise from £245