Disney Wonder Cruise Review

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by Igloogal

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Standard Inside Stateroom

Somehow, going into this, I had myself convinced there would be services over and above regular cruises. I suppose the price gave me that idea.

We cruised with our 9 month old twins. Crazy? Likely a little. 2 pack n plays took up the entire room, and breaking them down every day was kind of a pain, but we knew there'd be inconveniences from the start- so ya, we are a little crazy.

We were in stateroom 6103. Inside basic cabin. Looking back, a balcony would have been much better. Somewhere to go during the boys nap time.

Our room was missed cleaning twice. I wish they'd come clean during our dining times.

Food was good but nothing exceptional. I'm comparing this to Carnival only, because they are the only other cruise line we've experienced.

Flounders Reef nursery was wonderful.. The staff was great and it provided a nice break for my husband and I. It's not free though...

Disembarkation was a breeze. Quick and efficient albeit quite early, but that is normal.

Our dining team staff were wonderful and accommodating. They Pureed the boys food for supper time.

All in all, I have to say, if you are ok with the typical Disney lineups.... Then go for it. For us, we will do the lineups at the theme parks and cruise with Carnival from now on. The Disney Line is nothing spectacular compared to its price point.

Igloogal's Full Rating Summary