3. Enchantment of the Seas
Having cruised on Carnival and being happy with them, I was hesitant when my friend asked us to cruise with them on RCI. We went for it and we are so glad we did! From arrival to departure, everything about our cruise was amazing. The food was great, entertainment was perfect for our group, and we couldn't have asked for better service. We enjoyed the casino (it was quite small), bingo one afternoon (it was fun, but more costly than on Carnival), the Solarium (it was amazing to get away from the chaos on the pool deck for a little bit of solitude). We enjoyed the Main Dining Room and all of the food we ordered was great. We celebrated our friend's 20th wedding anniversary with a vow renewal in the Viking Crown room and it was perfect. Our evenings were spent with Felix in the Concierge Lounge. He was amazing and we could have spent hours there enjoying the ocean views! Our dinner at Chops was very good and I would say the food was hands down the best we've had on a cruise yet (our friends agreed and they have been on Disney in the past). We had two children with us (ages 10 and 13). There were plenty of things for them to do, but they spent most of their time with us. We enjoyed our afternoon in the spa as we had our hair done for the ceremony. It wasn't as expensive as I thought it might have been for our "updos" and they did a great job. The planning of the ceremony was 100% a nightmare for my friend. Once we were on the ship, it was amazing. Pre-trip, we were unable to get anyone to help us get her plans arranged until just a few weeks prior to the cruise which had us all quite anxious. No one seemed willing to help us with our concerns, but again once onboard we were all treated extremely well (they had a swan and rose pedals in their cabin when they arrived). We are ready to book our next cruise with RCI today!

Enchanted by the Enchantment of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by melnayc

• Sail Date: July 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom

We are ready to book our next cruise with RCI today!
melnayc’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 8040
Great cabin. Very nice bathroom and the balcony was amazing. Bring earplugs as the noise from up above can be quite loud when you are trying to sleep.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins