3. Pride of America
My wife and I have dreamed about a Hawaii vacation for our 25th Anniversary, since our first cruise on our 10th Anniversary! A customer where I work had been to Hawaii 13 times, and he said his favorite way to do Hawaii was a cruise! So when our 25th Anniversary rolled around this year we booked a cruise with Norwegian. This is our second cruise with Norwegian and it won't be our last! As far as I'm concerned no other cruise line does it like Norwegian! This is the Ultimate way to see Hawaii...no need to worry about which Island to visit, where is the best place to go? With this cruise you get ALL the go to destinations and many ways to explore them with many excursions to choose from. I swam with sea turtles in Maui! I visited Volcanoes National Park and spent a wonderful day just shopping in Kona...All on the Big Island! Went to Waimea Canyon in Kauai and finished the night with a genuine Hawaiin experience at the Kalamaku Lu'au! I will never forget my 25th Anniversary and wouldn't have wanted any other cruise line to help us celebrate it! WE are NCL cruisers for life!!

The Best way to see Hawaii

GLENNJACK’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX 7042
We loved the Balcony! We never did a balcony before and thought we'd splurge for our Anniversary and it was worth every penny! We are not big into shows and parties so when we weren't on an excursion or eating in one of the many dining rooms...we were just hanging out on our balcony! Norman, our cabin steward was great as well! Great service, great size room, very clean and up to date! But, the balcony was the best!!!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Volcano National Park & Hilo Waterfall Tour
    Awesome day! Great time at Rainbow falls! Loved the lava tube and we got a bonus on ours as our tour guide dropped us off to walk in a lava field! Could have skipped the Orchid nursery, but really enjoyed the Mauna Loa macadamia nut factory! Just another great day!
    View All 108 Volcano National Park & Hilo Waterfall Tour Reviews
  • Pearl Harbor
    This was the last day when we had to get off the ship. NCL made it very easy to get off the ship and onto a bus for Pearl Harbor. We had a later flight and thanks to NCL for having this available to do even on the last day. Otherwise, we would have been wondering what to do and possibly spending our last day in an airport! Probably would not have made it to Pearl Harbor without this offering.
    View All 174 Pearl Harbor Reviews
  • Waimea Canyon
    We actually did a brand new excursion called "Discover Kauai and Lu'au"
    We spent the day with a small group on a bus with Darvin our driver! He was extremely knowledgeable! We saw Waimea Canyon, Poipu Beach, Lydgate State Park, Opeakka falls and so much more. Darvin gave us a history lesson of everywhere we went! Pure enjoyment! The Lu'au was perfect...that is a whole lot of people to feed and transport back to the ship in a timely manor! NCL you do it right no matter what you have planned!!!
    View All 118 Waimea Canyon Reviews
  • Kona
    Looooved Kona! Might be my favorite place on any Island! Just strolled the avenue shopping and eating! This is the perfect pub crawl! Splashers Grill was the perfect ending to a perfect day!
    View All 363 Kona Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Kona Cruise Port Review
  • Maui Beach Day
    We wanted the Beach!! So we did this excursion BOTH days in Maui! Wailea Beach is beautiful! Not to mention we saw oodles of sea turtles! We had people on the second day who went on "Sea Turtle" excursions the day before that didn't see a sea turtle, so when I told them where they had to snorkel to, to see the turtles they were thrilled! The guys at the beach that are set up to help you out were great!!
    View All 11,634 Maui Beach Day Reviews