Viking Hermod Cruise Review

Southern France; Magnifique!

Viking Hermod Cruise Review by femanuel

• Sail Date: Aug 2015
  • Destination: Europe River

My sisters and I decided to take our aging mother to France and this was the perfect choice for us all! From start to finish, the service and the personnel were the best! Having traveled a lot having been an international flight attendant, I totally enjoyed every aspect of this trip. Our ship, Hermod was immaculate, the food was delicious and plentiful,the staff was so friendly and attentive, the tours were so well organized and the tour guides were top-notch!

The beauty of cruising this way is you can do as much as you'd like (me) and as little as you can handle (my elderly mom). There is so much to see and enjoy along the way. We took advantage of almost all the tours and excursions. We were definitely very lucky to have perfect weather. This was my first river cruise but it won't be my last. We went on the recommendation of one of my sisters that traveled on Viking last year. What a great recommendation it was! You are truly taken cared of from the moment you come out of customs to the moment you check back in to return home. Thank you Viking for a most memorable trip for my sweet mother, my sisters and me! C'etait MAGNIFIQUE!

femanuel's Full Rating Summary

Lyon

Great feel of beautiful city!

Lyon

Enjoyed discovering all the passage ways that you may miss if on your own

femanuel