• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Bahamas Celebration Review

Editor Rating
2 Awards

Great 1st time cruise and affordable!

Review for Bahamas Celebration to the Bahamas
Peterd86
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin:

So as first timers my partner and I had a splendid experience on board! The staff was pleasant and understanding. The rooms were better than anticipated, bathrooms great size. The ship was older but in great condition and SUPER clean. I could eat off The floors! As for the food, you can never go hungry, even at 1a.m after The club or casino lol. There is also a couple of restaurants to choose from! Over all the cost was affordable for what my partner and got out of it! We didn't have any high standards or expectations and we just wanted a get away and this was exactly what we got with the Grand Celebration! I would definitely recommend this ship for families who wanna get away for cheap money for a high quality vacationing experience. And the captain didn't rock the boat at all, steady sailing to and from the Bahamas!

Cabin Ocean view cabin

Comfy king sized bed. Lots of storage for all belongings. Clean clean clean. I thought the bathrooms were going to be small from what other cruisers told me but my partner and I showered just fine together!:)

11 Helpful Votes