• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

surfrider66
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2016
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

This was my first and most likely only cruise and I was surprised at how great the experience was especially as I am more of a spur of the moment person. My wife and I never were able to take a real honeymoon and this was our first real such experience. It was also something we had to save for so we had really wanted it to be special.

The best part was the crew themselves. They were all very good at their jobs, personable and helpful. The locals we visited and the tour guides were also great. As I have many food allergies I had been concened over having problems but the food staff made sure I didn't have any problems which helped make for a great experience.

The ciry of lights tour was also an excellent value and having two nights each in Prague and Paris were great to have as it made for a great cushion between flying and the actual cruise. I most enjoyed the small towns in Germany and having the opportunity to strike out on our own besides the tours so as to be able to immerse ourselves in the culture and scenery.

Deluxe Stateroom