• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sail Date: Dec 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cruise Compass is very Valuable and informative. A must read each day
Beach stop on San Gervasio Ruin tour
Christmas Lights & live on board was festive and gave a special Christmas feeling

Royal Caribbean Christmas cruise was my best - happiest Christmas ever. I truly mean this. Delicious foods, friendly staff, special family traveling with me, Christmas decorations, Christmas music, carols from singers, snow flakes falling and sunny warm weather made this all special. My room was nice with a very attentive room attendant. Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line and I will definitely spend another Christmas with Royal Caribbean. If I could I would spend every Christmas cruising.

Boarding from Tampa port was easy, lots of parking and no hassle. The Christmas entertainment and shows were wonderful. So much to do and enjoy without having to do much, other than find out time then show up. Mexico was wonderful - sunny warm day for tours and beach. We did San Gervasio Ruin tour with Royal Caribbean Tours on luxury comfort, air condition bus, friendly knowledgeable tour guide, amazing ruins and many nice stops for photos.

Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E1

Spacious, great furniture layout and ocean view balcony is always nice. Beds are extra comfortable.

Port Reviews

Tampa

Small port is nice, convenient, easy to board and disembark. No long lines.

Find a Brilliance of the Seas Cruise from £262