Viking Hlin Cruise Review

River cruising will change how you cruise in the future.

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by EvaT

• Sail Date: Nov 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

River cruising was so relaxing. Highly recommended by my friend who goes on a cruise 3 times a year and has been to most places everyone would like to go to. Our cabin suite was a bit pricy and booked at the last minute. However, I was given a discounted rate by my travel agent. I enjoyed everything that we got from Viking, from the moment we stepped in the Hlin Viking Longship. The staff who met us at the airport and the staff on board were very friendly and accommodating. The food was mostly great served by the friendly staff. Our room was always kept fresh and clean. The daily excursion was very informative and well planned. We had our own personal time as the excursions are only done in the morning and end around noon time.

I can say, I got hooked with Viking, and plan to take more Viking River cruise in the future.

EvaT's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 312

Very nice, very comfortable! Just like a five star hotel suite. The bathroom is exceptional. Having two rooms gives you the added comfort, if you and your roommate are not your constant companion back home. You won't think you are on a cruise ship.

Black Forest

It was snowing but we enjoyed the excursion, nonetheless.

View All 67 Black Forest Reviews
Le Petite France

Liked the walking tour. Very informative and right pace for a senior citizen like me.

View All 79 Le Petite France Reviews
Heidelberg Castle

Did not think I would enjoy the excursion, but tour guide made it worth it. Very informative.

View All 180 Heidelberg Castle Reviews
City Tour

The whole city has more to offer should you decide to come back. Enjoyed the. Street food.

View All 125 City Tour Reviews
Cologne Cathedral

Enjoyed the Chritmas Market. The cathedral is so beautiful. Souvenir shopping was easy and affordable.

View All 184 Cologne Cathedral Reviews