• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2016
Cabin: Concierge Class 3
Traveled with children

It was a fantastic experience that both me and my family enjoyed. The emergency drills made the stay less intimidating and far more relaxing. There was perfect service throughout the trip; my children especially loved the bars and café, it was an amazing place to meet up with their new-found friends. The library was also a great place, to search for the perfect book and never wanting to part with it! But my favourite place to be was either the indoor or outdoor jacuzzis (depending on the weather) and I truly feel that I have caught up with my relaxing! My two children were constantly going to the fun factory and telling us how much fun they had, I was almost jealous! Every night we went to the eclipse theatre then went back to are rooms ,which were astounding ,one moment I'd be awake the next moment I'd be fast asleep!

It felt like every meal was a treat with mouth watering delights from the countries we were either near/past/at. We had paid for our guides so we got the full experience of every place we went. Our favourite was Sweden and Russia; they were both beautiful and interesting places.

My only complains are about how much the internet costs, I feel it is highly unnecessary and unfair as in any other hotel or place we have stayed at it was for free. Also, on cold days my children wouldn't be allowed in the indoor pool; even though I loved the idea of adults being priority; I still felt as if it shouldn't have been for as long as it was.

Concierge Class 3

Cabin C3

good, will benefit from more space

Port Reviews