River Empress Cruise Review

River Empress Cruise Review by shirlperdue

• Sail Date: Sep 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Standard Stateroom

This cruise exceeded my expectations by a 1,000%. Our luggage was 4 days late and the crew went over and above to keep us informed about the luggage and to take care of laundering the clothes that we had and getting them to us timely each morning so that we wouldn't miss any excursions. I cannot say enough about the professional, caring and extreme service that we had on board this ship.

The excursions and local guides were first-rate and I couldn't pick a favorite, they were all extremely interesting and well planned.

The service in the dining room and the food was excellent everyday and the "Al Fresco" dining experience was fantastic.

The entertainment was excellent. I would only recommend that maybe some entertainment that involved the passengers to promote interaction.

Our Cruise Director, Piet was absolutely fantastic and his informative talks really prepared us for the excursions the next day.

This was my first river cruise and I am hooked on Uniworld and would highly recommend them!!!

shirlperdue's Full Rating Summary

Standard Stateroom
Cabin 2 322

I am not sure what category the stateroom was. It had a large picture window that provided an excellent view along the cruise and at every port.

A little large room would be ideal and a larger bathroom and shower. The quality of both was great though.

shirlperdue