3. Avalon Poetry II
The ship looked appealing. The trip was where we wanted to travel. We tied this in to a bus trip in France also. We spent almost a month in France and thought this would be a good choice to finish our stay. the stateroom was very nice. i liked that you could see the river from your bed. Unless of course you were docked side by side with another ship. That at times was disappointing. the ship excursions were for the most part very good. A dinner the last night near Nice was not worth the time or money. The service at the restuarant was terrible. the thing that most stands out was the crew. They were excellent. Everyone of them were friendly and very accomadating. You could not have put together a better crew. I have already recommended Avalon to our travel representative. I am sure if we choose another river cruise in the future it would be with you.

Wonderful trip

Avalon Poetry II Cruise Review by chris c

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
chris c’s Full Rating Summary

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin A 316
The cabin was very nice. The bathroom was wonderful I wish I could take it home! the service was wonderful I could not have asked for more.
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins