The service, accommodations and food were superb: Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by Sharon DePerro

Avalon Tapestry II 5
Sharon DePerro
Member Since 2016

Overall Member Rating

The service, accommodations and food were superb

Sail Date: October 2016
Destination: Europe - River Cruise
Embarkation: Paris
We had heard that river cruises were excellent. Love the smaller atmosphere and personal service. The embarkation and disembarkation were extremely easy, well planned and executed. Our cabin was beautiful and well maintained. We were very pleased with the beautiful accomodations and views from our room.

The dining experience was exceptional each and every meal.

We would definitely return and highly recommend this experience to our friends.

I loved the relaxed atmosphere and personal relationship we acquired with the staff and cruise director as well as the chef and serving staff. My husband has extreme shellfish allergies and the chef and head waiter personally sat down with my husband on the first day to review his allergies. Then each meal the head waiter or the chef would go over each menu to help my husband avoid any foods that might cause him concern. I found this to be exceptional service.

Our shore excursions that were included with the More cruise were very interesting and far exceeded my expectations. The tour guides were extremely knowlegable and friendly.

We took one added tour, Paris by Night, which I found we could have skipped as it was a bit expensive and short. Less

Published 16/11/16

Cabin review: 311

Monet at Giverny Gardens

Beautiful, enchanting!

Highlights Tour

I could live in this ancient city.

Compare Prices on Avalon Tapestry II Europe - River Cruise Cruises

Member Since 2016
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X