3. Avalon Tapestry II
My wife chose this cruise after doing her research. Our experience was overwhelming. Our crew was fantastic. The first class comfort aboard the ship and the panoramic views, always being pleasantly greeted by the crew as we walked about, fantastic food, lots of wine!, laughing and smiling constantly! I would like to give a big shout out to Tony, our cruise director, and Sika, our server in the dining room! I wish I had these two people on my team at my business! Our educational shore excursions along with the incredible tour guides and first class buses. Avalon has thought of every detail ! I loved riding on the relaxing outside top level of the ship, and enjoying the countryside of France. There is a very comfortable 24/7 quiet lounge with coffee and treats in the rear of the ship for reading or just getting away. The beautiful main lounge in the front of the ship had relaxing live music to help us glide through the shorelines of France. Full floor to ceiling windows looking forward and each side made great viewing. Yes, we will be back again to cruise with you again! Thank you for the Great Experience Avalon!

Elegant ship, first class staff, and fabulous tour guides!

Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by mnorthfield

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

Yes, we will be back again to cruise with you again!

Thank you for the Great Experience Avalon!
mnorthfield’s Full Rating Summary

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin A 322
Big state room, gorgeous bathroom,safe, lots of storage room,and a full wall of sliding doors for viewing!
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins