3. Avalon Felicity
I felt the over all experience was a very good value. Ship even though a bit old was kept clean & tidy. Cabins were a nice size, with ample bathroom space & bed was comfortable. Staff was very attentive & friendly. By the second or third day they were calling guests by their names. Food was prepared nicely & dining room was sparkling clean. There was never an issue to get a second helping. Unlike the ocean vessels we have travelled in the past the Felicity had designated eating times. This was never an issue, just how many meals a day does one have to have? Not much entertainment on board, there was couple singers & string group which were pleasant. I felt the best perk offered were the daily city trips which were part of the cruise package. The guides I had were very informational & passionate about their cities. From what I heard many other guests which had other trips mentioned the same thing. Fitness room is very small, but what can one expect on a river boat. Overall a very nice trip & we are wanting to plan another Avalon trip next year.

Felicity, Fall 2016 Basel to Amsterdam

Avalon Felicity Cruise Review by walter1234

walter1234’s Full Rating Summary

Very nice space.
  Avalon Felicity Deck Plans

• Bike Rental
    It was misty, cold & poured rain most of the way, but drank the best coco & ate the most wonderful strudel ever. We loved every minute of it!
    View All 3 Bike Rental Reviews