• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Jmariano
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2016
Cabin: Standard Stateroom with Fixed Window
On the deck headed to Avignon

Our first cruise adventure started with a 3 day guided tour of Paris, then took a train to Lyon and boarded the AmaDagio. From the moment we boarded, the crew were amazing. The very welcoming atmosphere, the cleanliness of our cabin, the quality of the food and dining experiences were so incredibly awesome, even after a month, I continue to spread the word to family, friends and co-workers that this cruise is a "MUST DO" in their lifetime.

The Amadagio exceeded our expectations that we are planning our next river cruise.

One personal experience that really showed how much they care about each passenger, is one night I was feeling under the weather and didn't go to dinner. About half an hour after dinner started, there a was knock on my cabin door and there they were with a bowl of hot soup and bread and an offer that if I wanted dinner, to give them a ring and they will bring dinner to me. Talk about making me feel like I was very important. At that moment, my spirits were lifted and I slept very well.

Standard Stateroom with Fixed Window

Cabin D

Very clean and the daily makeup of the room along with our Daily Cruiser newsletter with chocolates made our sailing very adventurous.

Port Reviews

Avignon

Walking tour of Avignon including a visit to the largest Gothic building in the world; the Papal Palace, home to seven popes in the 14th century.

Find a cruise