• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

lafloads1
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin:

This was my first experience of cruising and ok some people might say I have nothing to compare it to but I disagree...I have traveled a lot so whether it be on a ship or air I still have good experience in the holiday sector.

This ship is ran to perfection! the cabin, ok a little small but what the hell you only sleep in it ...the dining selection is second to none!! whether you do posh or self service it all meets up to standard! The entertainment....excellent infact if you dont pre-plan you'll miss loads, they leave an entertainment leaflet the night before in your cabin so you can look and see what you want to do the following day/night extremely good idea!!...the service....top notch! and the staff all so friendly!! The captain Mr Paul Brown - it was nice to hear his voice over the tannoy keeping us up to date with everything to do with the ship...I loved the whole experience from start to finish and was amazed how everything ran like clockwork for such a large amount of people 3,400 to be precise.........I cannot wait to go on another...hope fully Christmas 2017....if I had to give it a rating out of 10 it would be 12!!!!! one very satisfied holiday maker......

Cabin inside

small but still ideal for 2 people, had everything you needed in there, kept spotless, even if you had a shower 3 times a day you would get clean towels every time by the cabin staff.

6 Helpful Votes