• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

jestoviak
10+ Cruises

Sail Date: Dec 2016
Cabin: French Balcony
Grand Market in Budapest.
Cute store in Budapest.
View from our cabin in Budapest.
View on the top of the ship "inside" a lock.
A statue to remember the "Great Plague" in Vienna.
Christmas Market
Vienna City Center...I think : )
Oscar Schindler lived in Regensburg, Germany after the war for 1 year.
Christmas market and amazing views!
One of the tours on Viking to go to a Monastery.

If you are considering a Viking River Cruise - just do it! My Mom and I had so much fun and I think to narrow it down it was "the experience" overall. Feel free to reach out with specific questions but here's a quick overview.

1. The boat is quaint and beautiful. I loved knowing or recognizing most of the passengers. The rooms are small but comfortable. I would recommend spending the extra money for a balcony or french balcony because opening your door when you want is worth the money; especially in those cool locks!

2. The food was really good. Eating w/people you recognize and spend time with was great. The caliber of people on our ship was amazing. Just nice people all around. Beer, wine and drinks are "included" during meals so you never have to worry about a bill sneaking up on you.

French Balcony

Cabin D

We loved it. Very tight and cozy but comfortable. There is a refrigerator and heated bathroom floors. The amenities are awesome.

Port Reviews

Nuremberg

Amazing city. Go the day before to have more time. Recommend a more "private" intimate tour as the city is beautiful.

4 Helpful Votes