3. Ocean Princess
We had an AWESOME time on this cruise. It was for our 25th anniversary, we wanted it to be special, and WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED! Princess treated us like royalty. The only requests we made that didn't happen were for a lounge chair for our balcony and breakfast delivered before 0730. The food was wonderful. When we ordered breakfast, they sent TWO of everything. I gained 5 pounds on this cruise, but it was SO worth it. The ship was amazing. I could vacation happily and never leave the ship! It was beautiful in a traditionally elegant way. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The only thing we didn't use was the small pool, which we don't care for anyway (pools). The ports were incredibly beautiful. We have never snorkeled before, and the beauty under the sea took my breath away. I've told everyone it was like being in a Jacques Cousteau movie! Everywhere we looked there were beautiful fish. Beautiful coral was also everywhere. Not being scuba divers, I can't speak for what divers are used to seeing, but I'm ready to learn if snorkeling is any indication! We saw many kinds of angel fish, spinner dolphins, sharks (even swam with them, which we swore we would NOT do!), giant manta rays, stingrays, moray eels, sea cucumbers (looked like a giant tongue!)- I don't even begin to know the names of all the fish... The people of French Polynesia were very friendly and helpful. In the Cook Islands we met a couple from New Zealand who invited us to come visit them! Maybe we will! We will never forget this trip. If anyone would like more details or more information, I'd be happy to oblige. Sue

Tahitian Princess - South Pacific