Marella Celebration Cruise Review

Just love Thomson Celebration Ship

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by cerdav22

• Sail Date: Dec 2016
  • Destination: the Middle East

Went on the repostioning cruise sailing from Aqaba Jordan with six days at sea. This was the first repostioning cruise we had been on and was not sure what to expect. But it was a pleasant surprise.

The ship we where formalia with, as this was our fourth time on the ship. We had an inside cabin on the third floor. I have athritus in my knee and hips, there are plenty of lifts to use. The cabin had a double bed, we had plenty of storage. We did need more hangers but when we asked for more they where supplied straight away.

The service is very good. I did notice that at the shows the staff where run of their feet, there did not seem to be anough of them. That is not their fault though.

If there was anything to complain about it was about how the staff where treated. I noticed in the resturant the one in charge telling someone off in front of all the passangers. This to me is not good management. I was not the only one to notce this, others on the ship where on about it as well.

But some of the passengers should be ashamed of themselfs, they say youngsters today have no manners. Well some of the older passangers had no manners at all, no pleases or thank-you's and leaving all their rubbish to be picked up. The staff are not survents.

It's a shame I just found out that Thomsom will not be doing this trip again.

It was out of this world, an eyeopener in Dubuia.

cerdav22's Full Rating Summary

Cabin inside 403

Not that big, but clean. All you need as you are not in them for long.

Abu Dhabi

Liked this port as we could get great wif. Sad but I like to keep in touch with family. We took the free shuttle bus and went to a shopping mall. Had a look around and returned to the ship.

cerdav22