Viking Skadi Cruise Review

Viking Skadi Cruise Review by jmburns46

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Superior

This was a great overall cruise. It provided a variety of European cities and waterways all in a single trip. I had never been to Budapest, nurenburg, Augustberg, Cologne, Amsterdam and many of the otehr destinations. I truly enjoyed the staff and boat. Boat is clean and new and staff is very pleasant and willing to help.

I had taken another Viking trip to South France - Nice to Lyon with family and enjoyed it as well. They hae taken an number and it was my first. Loved Nice, Chateau Nuf du Pape, Lyon and all of the Roman ruins along the way. Favorable weather and great service on that one too.

Suprisingly I met a number of people from my home town in Southern California and a number more who were plesant and good company. Bring a single, it sometimes was awkward which is the only thing that I have that did not go as well as I had hoped. On the other hand, I was not open to meeting any new women, other than as casual dinner companionship dut to recently meeting a woman that I was quite smitten with. We are now an item so you can expect a twosome next time.

Is this a useful review? Date of trip is from memory, as I do not have the exact dates with me.

jmburns46's Full Rating Summary