River Rhapsody Cruise Review

Christmas Cruise on the Rhine

River Rhapsody Cruise Review by smcandrew

• Sail Date: Dec 2016
  • Destination: Europe River

I wanted to take this cruise to experience the Christmas markets and to view firsthand the Christmas experience along the Rhine River. It was absolutely amazing. The markets are spectacular and the Rhapsody offered so many rich musical experiences. The service and the leadership on this boat are incredible. From the Captain to the Hotel Manager to the crew itself, the entire focus is on the comfort and enjoyment of the guests, and they are all involved. There is a unique hospitality that surrounds the guests and that is especially apparent in the marvelous food that is served three times a day as well as the numerous special parties and celebrations. The best thing, I guess, for me was that I was able to buy all my Christmas presents on this trip. Of course, I shopped at the Christmas markets, but I also shopped in the ships' gift areas. Frankly, I found a great many things for myself. I plan to take this cruise again this coming Christmas. There are so many guests that take this trip year after year. That would be heaven.

smcandrew's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Lowest area 103

The cabins are wonderfully functional and the storage is great. I love this area because I can look out at the water which is right by my window. The best part of the cabin is the incredible housekeeping service.

smcandrew