Viking Rinda Cruise Review

Viking Rinda Cruise Review by wvu15243

• Sail Date: Oct 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

The Staff was so attentive, knowledgeable and pleasant to be around. The Ship was clean, Food was excellent. When you left for an excursion they handed you a bottle of water to take and upon coming back to the boat you were greeted with smiles, a glass of something or a hot soup. Lovely! The evening meal was always fantastic and had a lot of options.

Our state room though small, was always clean, the shower fantastic and beds comfy.

I only have 2 suggestions. It would have been nice to have a room with tables in it for those who enjoy games....i.e. Dominoes to spread out. There were several times when we had to leave the lounge area due to an meeting or cooking demonstration. 2ndly, I went on this cruise because I had never been to Normandy. They had a delightful sit down lunch, but not enough time for us to spend in the Museums on the beach.

All in all I would highly suggest this cruise, and have scheduled the "Romantic Danube" for my beaux and me in 2017

wvu15243's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 116

Little small, but always clean. Would have been nice if the elevator went from 3rd floor to 1st floor since I was 6 months post knee replacement.

wvu15243