• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

nzdaydreamer
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

This was our first cruise and we chose it because of the small ship size, good food reviews and itinerary. Being able to visit multiple islands was a great way to experience this part of the world.

You can embark from 1pm and all aboard is 10pm. We checked in at 3pm and then got off at 6pm to pick up a few supplies in Papeete. Getting on and off the ship is very easy, once on the cruise the longest we waited for a tender was 10 minutes.

I was slightly disappointed by some of the food onboard as the good reviews didn't match my experience. Veranda restaurant needs improvement as the breakfast and lunch options were bland. Every morning I ordered poached eggs which I only received twice - other times I received soft boiled eggs or fried over easy eggs instead! Produce in general needs improvement. Amphora restaurant is very good with good service, nice ambiance and lots of great options on the menu which changed daily. The deck barbecue and motu picnics were all excellent. Candles restaurant on the deck was very nice under the stars with a good menu and good service.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Cabin AX

Our stateroom was excellently maintained by house keeping and had everything we needed. We spent most of our time on the pool deck reading or on a tour so the room size was perfect for us. I could here the engine noise so best to take ear plugs.

Port Reviews

Huahine

There is a beautiful beach a short walk from the port

Find a Wind Spirit Cruise