America Cruise Review

Best vacation I have ever taken!

America Cruise Review by revmare

• Sail Date: Mar 2017
  • Destination: North America River

My husband and I took the America on the lower Mississippi cruise - from New Orleans to Vicksburg and back. The trip exceeded my expectations, and my expectations were high. The boat is beautiful, impeccably clean, well decorated and spacious. We loved our owners stateroom and private balcony. The dining room is exquisitely appointed as are the lounges. I already miss the spectacular food! I ate lots of great fish, shrimp, lobster and crab. Eggs benedict for breakfast! The staff will accomodate your every gustatory wish and desire. Heaven!

The "riverlorian" is one of the best speakers I have ever heard. He knows his stuff, and has great stories and a real way with words. A pleasure to listen to.

The nightly entertainment was just that: highly entertainment. Special kudos to the New Orleans preservation hall jazz group and the Andrews sisters act.

The staff on board, from the deckhands to the servers to the housekeepers were all unfailingly polite, pleasant and professional. They were all there to serve the guests and fulfill our wishes. I was in heaven!

We've decided to take another American Cruise lines trip, perhaps the Canadian maritimes, next year. I can't wait!

revmare's Full Rating Summary

Cabin ownners 401

Beautiful. Very comfortable bed. Lots of room.

revmare