3. Enchantment of the Seas
This is the first cruise I have ever been on. It was amazing. I was pleasantly surprised by the food, the cleanliness,and the friendliness of the staff. I enjoyed the ports but most of all I enjoyed relaxing!! Embarking and disembarking the ship was very easy and quick! Going through customs coming back into the US was also very easy and quick. The ship was extremely clean and up to date. We stayed in a grand suite stateroom with a balcony. It was beautiful - clean, up to date, well kept up twice a day. As far as the entertainment goes, we went to a fantastic magic show/comedy show. We also went to a singing/dancing show. It was entertaining but not as good as the magic/comedy show. In one of the open lounges there was a 70's dance party which was quite entertaining. We gambled a little. That was fun. The food was surprisingly delicious. The food in the main dining room was especially good and the service was excellent. We did one shore excursion through the cruise on Coco Cay. That was nice. In Nassau we just went around on our own. In Key West we rented motor scooters through a company we found when we disembarked. That was a lot of fun. We went on this cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We found it very relaxing and we had plenty of time alone. That being said there were many, many families with young kids and teenage children. It looked like they were all having fun too!! My only word of advice would be if you don't enjoy being around kids or if you want to be completely away from kids, this would not be the cruise for you.

Excellent cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by mhsullivan

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom

The ship was extremely clean and up to date.

mhsullivan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 8574
The cabin was beautiful! It was great to have the balcony. It is worth the extra expense.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins