3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
Just been on board for 10 days and was pleased to get off, personally I found the food not to be 5 star, the buffet area, although the food was better, I likened it to a motorway dining area, with the seating arranged so people were walking around you while eating. We wanted to do our own thing when we docked instead of organised tours, the tour people were not interested in the least in helping. I said at one time we wanted to go snorkelling and did they have any information, I was told in no uncertain terms I would have to ask when we went ashore. There were no information leaflets of the places we were visiting, it was organised tours at expensive rates or nothing. The last 2 days the ship was in lockdown as there was 120 crew members and a few passengers went down with norrovirus, an ambulance was called when we went into port, but this was all kept quiet to the oncoming passengers. The entertainment was pretty poor. This was by far the worst cruise I have been on, this was my first and last time with Cunard.

Not value for money

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by dreena52

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Around the World
  • Cabin Type: Balcony, sheltered
dreena52’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony, sheltered
Cabin BV 5078
So small, the term stateroom was a joke, the balcony was like an opened sardine tin, unable to see our unless standing up, not very clean either.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins