River Countess Cruise Review

Among the best cruise experiences I've had.

River Countess Cruise Review by Steve100

• Sail Date: Nov 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Standard Stateroom

My wife and I chose this cruise because we had been to Venice in the past and we wanted to spend more time there and because we traveled on a Uniworld boat once before and found Uniworld to be so much better than their competition.

Just as our past experience, the staff was simply excellent. As a passenger, you never want for anything and never feel neglected. Everyone on the staff bends over backward to try to make your experience as good as it can be.

The boat was beautiful and immaculate, just as before. The decor and the ambiance on the boat is incredible. I've never been any other boat that looks so good and is so well maintained.

The excursions on the trip were very nice but didn't leave us much free time on this trip. My wife and I actually skipped one of the activities to spend some time just exploring Venice on our own. Uniworld seems to get very good, knowledgeable guides that make the excursions more enjoyable.

Dining on a Uniworld boat is also a wonderful experience. No special times or seating requirements and every meal feels like you're in a 5 star restaurant.

I really like their "all in" pricing. Everyone enjoys the experience without worrying about getting stuck with the bar tab.

Steve100's Full Rating Summary

Standard Stateroom
Cabin 2 307

Fine, but it is a river boat

Steve100