Viking Skadi Cruise Review

Viking Skadi Cruise Review by bmc4u2

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

We choose this cruise to return to some of the places my wife and I visited during my military career some 30+ years ago. Found the cruise in your brochure and my travel agent recommended it. Everything went smoothly from arriving in Budapest to leaving Amsterdam 2 weeks later. The ship is wonderful and everything is clean and functional. The dining experiences were exceptional. The staff was outstanding and appeared to take an honest caring for you. The service they provided was what you would expect to receive in a 5 star resturant or hotel. The entertainment was satisfactory. The ports we stopped at and shore excursions were great. The best part of the trip for us was the small number of guests (87) to be around, and no children. I would highly recommend Viking and this type of river cruise anyone. We are looking into another cruise in the future.

bmc4u2's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 217

Very clean and well appointed. However quite small, especially the bathroom. Good thing you did not have to be in there for anything except sleeping.

bmc4u2