3. Azamara Quest
Our 1st cruise, and oh, my goodness - my husband and I had no idea we'd enjoy it so much! The Azamara Quest is a beautiful ship, the rooms are quite spacious, our balcony was a great added touch. The food was incredible, the service spectacular (we felt so pampered, but not intruded upon), the many-included ameneties and the way the crew enjoys being with the guests made us all feel like family. The whole time, we felt like we were at a 5-star resort and kept saying 'what took us so long' to do this?!?!?' Because it is a smaller ship, we saw many people over and over and found it easy during meals to strike up conversations. The regular dining room is like a 4-star restaurant and the 2 specialty restaurants ($30/person) were some of the best food and atmosphere we have ever encountered . . . . which, on land, would have cost at least 3x more. Twice, they offered fancier specialty buffets (gratis) - one breakfast (I can't even tell you all the food choices) and one seafood, including grilled lobster tails and crepes suzette:). The smaller ship allowed docking closer in for shore excursions and my husband and I were busy seeing fabulous sites each day. We loved the fact that many days, the ship was in port until late evening, giving us plenty of time to sightsee and get back to the ship for cocktails by the pool, a wonderful dinner, and the evening's entertainment. Captain Jose and the crew were out among the guests often, visiting, having meals, heading up an on-board gathering. The ship hosts an evening away (no extra cost) to experience local culture - ours was at a castle in Barcelona with drinks and appetizers, Flamenco musicians and excerpts from the opera 'Carmen'. The talent and scenery really was AzaMazing. Next time we cruise with Azamara, and there WILL be a next time, we will arrive on board much earlier and add more hours to our relaxing, lovely getaway!!!!!

First class, but NOT pretentious!!

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by sgertson

BBMacLaird, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises has responded
Wow! Thank you sgertson for the wonderful review! We look forward to welcoming you back aboard soon!
sgertson’s Full Rating Summary

Club Veranda Stateroom
Cabin V3 7017
LOVELY!!! Plenty of room with king bed, sitting area w/couch, coffee table, desk, flat-screen tv. Bathroom not big enough for both of us at sink together, but not a problem. Beautifully appointed like a hotel with robes, slippers, big closet and LOTS of hangers, hair dryer, toiletries.

The stewards would make your room up morning and evening (turn-down service) unless you put out the 'do not disturb' sign.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins