Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review
1,986 Reviews

Food areas need improvement. Buffet awful. Dining room amazing.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by dmarquette

• Sail Date: Aug 2017
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Large Inside Stateroom

It was last minute getaway. Could only get interior room. It was clean, but bed was hard and couldn't sleep. Pillows thin and hard. Eat in dining room. Buffet food was cold. If you don't eat dinner somewhere, good luck, you can't find any food that was edible any where else. There were a few places that served pizza and nachos, but pizza was old and cold and nacho cheese sauce was so watered down, there was no taste. It seemed as though very few of the employees were happy. We say hello to most everyone, but employees would look down and avoided any eye contact. Also picture taking at dining room should be avoided. One photographer insisted on a picture, that I had to tell her I needed to finish the food in my mouth. I had to ask my husband if I had any food in my teeth before smiling.

dmarquette's Full Rating Summary

Large Inside Stateroom
Cabin L 7549

We paid for a large interior stateroom. I had to crawl over the bed to get to my side of the bed. I will never pay this amount of money again. So disappointed. The picture on Royal Caribbean home site looked very different from what we paid for.

dmarquette